Chapter 10

Norway's POV

Danmark drove me to the nation hospital.

"Excuse me Norge is having babies"

"Okay I NEED A BED AND A OR FOR A C-SECTION"

~~~

When we got into the room I got in some scrubs. They gave me some meds that made me all loopy. "Hey Dane~"

"Yeah?"

"I love you~"

"I love you too. How do you feel?"

"I'm fine. I have a few pains here and there but I'm fine~" the doctor walked in

"Okay Lukas I'm gonna get the babies out now. " I nodded

She walked over to me and used a cool blade called a scalpel to cut my stomach open. I looked to Mathias. Not wanting to see. Sooner than I thought I heard crying and looked over to see a baby in the doctor's hands.

"Its a girl!" She smiled and handed her to a nurse to get cleaned up. I looked to Denmark.

"KatrIne~" I said. I heard another cry.

"Its a boy!" I smiled.

"Einar~" The nurse came back in and handed me KatrIne. "Hello KatrIne welcome to the world" I smiled. The nurse handed Einar to Mathias. I felt small pains in my stomach and realized they were stapelling me up. I kissed KatrIne's head and looked at Mathias who was playing with Einar.

~~~~~~~
2 months later

"Mamma! Daddy!" KatrIne and Einar ran up to us. I picked up Einar and Mathias picked up KatrIne.

I smiled and played with Einar. I kissed his head.

~~~~~

Author's POV

Meet KatrIne (AKA me!). She has black hair with brown at the bottom. Yes it is like that. She has a LOVE for music and she plays Flute with Prussia. She also plays violin, piano, and guitar but her main love is Flute. (Yes I capitalize Flute). She has blue eyes and a hair clip like Norway's but instead of a cross it has a treble clef. She has a curl like Norway's. With the same effect when she gets older. She needs glasses because she is B L I N D without them. She is able to see Norway's mythical creatures and troll. She will grow up to inheiret her father's depression. She is a daddy's girl. She reprents Oslo, Norway.

Meet Einar. He has blonde hair that he likes to spike up like his father. He has purple eyes. He LOVES legos and he is a loner. He is a momma's boy. He wears a military suit because he wants to be grown up for his older sister and he wants to protect her. He represents Copenhagen, Denmark.

They both can sense when the other is hurt; mentally or physically. They can also communicate with each other telepathically.

~~~~~
Denmark's POV

"Why don't we go out to eat tonight?"

"Okay."

~~~

We walked into the resteraunts. When we got our food, I started speaking while the twins were eating.

"I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want this?" I smirked showing him a box wrapped in wrapping paper.

"Sure? What's in it?"

"Open and see."

He opened the box. "Is this a joke?"