Chapter 13

Hong Kong's POV

"Leon" I heard Yao say "Cheer up. You are much too young to have a child anyway."

"Leave me alone." I walked out the door. I'm going to England's house.

~~~~

I arrived to his house. When he opened the door I immediately walked in.

"Leon? What's wrong?" I turned to face him.

"Did you not hear what happened?"

"No?"

"I got Emil pregn-"

"Oh that's great!"

"But he lost it."

"Oh..." He gave me a look of sympathy. "I'm sorry.."

"Its fine"

~~~~~
Norway's POV

Ice hasn't been out of his room for a long time. I had KatrIne send his food up.

I decided to call Leon to help Ice. Denmark is playing with the kids at the Nordic house.

~~~~~

I opened the door for Leon. I let him come in. I lead him to Ice's room. I closed the door behind me and they instantly hugged each other. I sat down and watched.

Emil buried his face in Leon's chest. Leon whispered something into his ear. Emil nodded.

I left the room to make dinner. I heard Denmark and the kids come home and I smiled and kissed Denmark. I called Leon and Emil down for dinner and Emil came down.

"Hey little brother" I smiled.

"Hey.." He hid behind Leon.

"Come here" I opened my arms. He ran into them into in a hug."Its okay Ice."

I felt him smile against my chest "I love you big brother"

"I love you too little brother" I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Here now eat" he nodded and sat to eat his food.

"Uncle Iceland what's wrong?" KatrIne asked.

"Well, um.. I had a baby inside my stomach, and while it was there, it died. And it made me sad." He frowned.

"Sorry I asked..."

"No, its fine."

~~~~~

After I put the kids to bed, Dane and I went to bed. "So is Iceland okay now?" He asked.

"I guess. I don't know for sure."

"I love you Norge"

"I love you too" I kissed him softly.

"When do you wanna get married?"

"I don't know.." I said, admiring the ring once more.

"I can't wait for that day"

"Neither can i" I smiled.

"Jeg esklar dig"

"Jeg eskler deg"