Chapter 11

Norway's POV

I unwrap the box and in there is a ring with a note that says "Will you marry me?" Tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Is this a joke?" He shook his head. I put the ring on my finger, I nod my head as I start to cry. "Yes I will. I will" I pulled him by the tie and kissed him. I smile to the point where my mouth hurts.

~~~~~

Einar and KatrIne get along very well. Its surprising. Ice and I don't get along that great. They don't fight.

Its cute how well they get along.

I was on the couch with Denmark's head in my lap as he slept. He's adorable when he sleeps. I was stroking his hair as he slept. I look at the ring and admire it. I hear knocking on the door.

"I'll get it!" Einar said and rushed to it. "Hi uncle Iceland!" I look over to the door and see Ice and Hong Kong.

"Hey Ice what are you doing here?"

"We'll be in my room"

"WAIT!" I said, but they were already upstairs. "Kids don't go upstairs until bedtime" I sighed.

I kept playing with Denmark's hair. I smiled as I felt him shift in place and bury his face into my stomach. I picked him up bridal style and stood up. "Stay here kids" I carried him upstairs into our room. As I passed Iceland's room I heard them making out. I rolled my eyes and went back downstairs to make dinner.

~~~~

I went upstairs and told Hong Kong and Iceland that it was time to eat. I woke up Denmark and went downstairs.

After everyone ate, I put the kids to sleep and Denmark and I went to bed.

"Hey Norge?"

"Yeah?

He turned to face me "I love you"

"I love you too" I kissed him. He kissed back and smiled.

"So what happened while I was asleep?"

"Ice and Hong Kong had sex"

"What?" He laughed.

"Yeah"

I grabbed his hands. I secretly studied his wrists. Seeing the newer cuts on them made me upset. I felt tears welling up. I felt one fall and land on his leg. "Norge?" He said in concern. "Norge are you crying?"

I felt him lift my chin up to make me look at him. I hiccupped as more tears came down. He immediately hugged me.

I've never cried this hard...

I completely broke down. "Norge what's wrong?" I backed up and pointed to his arms. "Oh..." I turned around away from him. I didn't want him to see me like this. "Norge.." He knelt down in front of me "I won't do it again" he looked down "I hate seeing you like this. I'm so sorry" his voice cracked.

I looked and saw him crying. I hugged him. "Don't be sorry."

~~~~~~

I woke up and got dressed. I went out my room. "Mama!" KatrIne ran up to me "Uncle Icey is sick. He said to get medicine."

That god damn Chinese-British bastard I will-

"Hurry!" I got Tylenol and walked downstairs to the bathroom, giving it to him after he was done throwing up.

"You didn't even use protection? Have you not learned anything from me being pregnant?" He didn't answer. I looked to the door and saw Denmark smirking.

"So I guess you are having little ones? Good job in being responsible."

"Shut up.." He said weakly

Depression and writing do not mix