Chapter 12

(KatrIne's POV)

Today is my and Einar's first day of school since we are starting to age like normal kids now. In the human world, we're 11. We're attending school with our cousin, Sealand.

"Okay kids behave for your teachers." Mama said. We nodded "Sealand will show you around. Bye" he kissed each of our foreheads. I hugged Papa and he kissed my head.

"I'll see ya later kids" he smiled.

"Bye Mama bye Papa!" We both said.

We followed Sealand into our school.

~~~~~

Iceland's POV

My stomach is bigger than it used to be. Its been 1 month since I found out I was pregnant. Hong Kong is happy that we're having a child. Norway and China, not so much. They're barely letting us talk anymore, being the protective brothers they are. Norway's a little less strict. China is probably upset that two of his siblings AND himself is having a child.

From what Leon told me a while ago Greece got Japan pregnant and then Russia got China pregnant.

~~~~

Norway managed to let Leon come over. "Hey Ice. I, like, missed you." He smiled and kissed me softly. I smiled and hugged him.

"I missed you too." I lead him up to my room.

"No funny business!" I heard Norway say after us.

"So Ice, like, did you find out when its, like, due?"

"No Norway is taking me tomorrow. I think that's why hes letting you come over" I looked at the bump. And smiled, feeling it.

"I hope it, like, looks like you."

"But it won't be nearly as great as if it looked like you. Plus, it might not look like any of us. KatrIne looks nothing like Denmark or Norway except for a few features like the curl."

~~~~~

When everyone was asleep, I fell asleep myself.

Then I got this feeling.

I got a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Leon. Wake up something's wrong."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Something's wrong with the baby." He immediately woke up. "Get Norway"

He got Norway and they rushed me to the nation's hospital.

~~~~~

I was sitting on my hospital bed crying. Leon was trying to calm me down but he wasn't calm himself. Norway was talking to the doctor.

I looked down at my now flat stomach and sobbed more.

The doctor and Norway came in. She said to get some sleep.

I didn't sleep. I couldn't.

Again, depression and writing don't mix. Sorry guys.