Chapter 4

Norway's POV

I locked myself in the bathroom staring at the positive pregnancy test. "Nor are you okay?" I hear Ice say. I stay silent. "Big brother?" Fuckkk I silently open the door, shoving the test in my pocket.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say trying not to let my voice crack. I failed but walked past him.

I felt the test being lifted out of my pocket. "What's this?" I turned around and he was staring at it. "Is thi-" I nodded. "Is it-" I nodded again.

He hugged me tightly. I heard the door knock. "Ice answer it?" He nodded and handed me the test.  I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I heard Finland talking to Ice then walk in here.

"Hey Norway" he said.

"Hey.."

"Something's wrong with Danmark. When we were calling him down for breakfast he didn't answer and Sealand said he heard him crying."

I sat up and went to see Dane.

~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the Nordic house. I walked up to the Dane's room.

"Denmark?" I knocked on his door.

"Come in" I heard him say quietly. I walked in and hugged him.

"What's wrong?" He continued crying. "Shhhh" I hugged him tighter. Then I remembered. I have the test in my pocket.

"Dane I have good news but you need to calm down." He tried to calm himself down. I reached for my back pocket and slowly pulled it out. "Close your eyes." He obeyed and closed them.

I placed it in his hand and told him to open his eyes. He looked at it and looked at me

"Is th-"

"Yeah" I smiled. He engulfed me in a hug.

"I can't believe this" he smiled and felt my stomach. "I love you so much."

"I love you too" I kissed him softly.

"Hey Norway, Denmark. Oh sorry!" Finland interrupted. I looked at him.

"Its fine! What did you need?" I asked

"I just wanted to know if you wanted anything to eat. Sweden is making lunch."

"Sure" Denmark said.

"Nor?"

"Sure. I ended up throwing up my breakfast."

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm not sick i'm-"

"You're pregnant?!" I nodded slowly.

"I see the test! Oh my god! Is it Denmark's?"

"Yeah"

"Congratulations" the Finnish man said.

"Mama?" I hear a little boy say.

"Yes Sea?"

"Papa wants you"

They walked out and I looked back to the Dane.

"I can't wait for it to be born now." He said

"I can't either."

"I love you." He smiled. He looked to my stomach, "And I love you too"

Woo 2 chapters in one day! I'm proud of myself