Chapter 3

Denmark's POV

"What are you doing Dane?"

"I love you Norge. I try to stay happy but its hard. Now because of you I'm able to be happy. Thank you." I kissed him sweetly. He kissed back.

"No need to thank me." He said, brushing off a tear I didn't even know was on my cheek.

"Smileee Norge." I poked his cheek.

"No. I don't smile. It hurts my mouth."

"But Norge"

"Only one thing can make me smile."

"NOT SAYING IT!" Ice yelled

"Fine." I said.

I kissed him again. This time with more passion. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my neck, I wrapped mine on his waist.

I licked his lip and he let me in. Our tongues fought for dominance and Norway lost. I pulled away from the kiss.

"But Dannnee" he whined. I shushed him and kissed down his jaw onto his neck. I knew I his the spot when I heard Norge let out a slight moan.

"Dane we have to be quiet. Ice is in the room next door." He whispered.

I nodded and proceeded to what I was doing. I continued sucking on that spot until I was satisfied with the purple mark.

I felt hands fumbling at the bottom of my shirt. I let him pull it off of me and push me onto the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norway's POV

I woke up sore, recollecting the events from last night. I got my phone and looked at the time. 11:20. Fuck.. I have to make Ice breakfast.

I get up and get dressed. Noticing that the Dane is out of bed. I limp into the kitchen and see him cooking. I see he was talking to Iceland in the process.

"Morning" I say groggily and limp to the coffee maker when I feel like I'm about to throw up. I quickly run/limp to the bathroom and empty my stomach. I hear Ice and Dane follow behind me.

"Are you okay?" I hear Ice ask as he rubs my back. I sit back and nod. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I stand up, feeling the sharp pain in my lower back and wince. I brush my teeth and limp back to finish making my coffee.