Chapter 22

KatrIne's POV

Papa told me what happened. They had Mr. England and Mr. Romania come over to try to lift the spell. They couldn't. Its strong magic, after all, Mama is stronger than the two combined. They say he's gonna be sleeping for a long time so there's no point in trying. They said to wait a while. Its my fault. He used his magic to wake me up and now he's pretty much dead.. I started dating Sam and I still can't get over it.

"Kat.. We're going back." Papa said

"I'm not going.."

"Why not? Don't you want to see Norge?"

"I'm the reason he's there." I looked down.

"Look at me." He knelt down and I looked down. He wiped my tears. "Don't you dare think for a moment this is your fault. It isn't. Its not anyone's fault." He kissed my head. "Now come on, let's go to see Norge." I nodded and got my coat on and we went to see him.

I looked at him and frowned. "Please come back Mama. We all miss you." I whispered

I kissed her forehead, followed by Einar, then Papa kissing him.

~~~

We left. He didn't wake up.

Norway's POV

Its dark.. Everything's dark.. I can't see..

What's happening?

Why am I stuck in this darkness again?

What's going on?

Who are these voices I hear?

Who am I?

I wanna escape.. This.. Darkness..

I shot up. I looked at my surroundings. "H-Hallo?"

Nothing.

I looked outside the window. Its about noon, the sun showed. I noticed someone walking outside. Many people. I heard their footsteps.

"Hallo?"

The door slammed open. I saw someone with spikey hair and a kid who looked similar. I saw a girl whom her mouth crept into a smile. I saw a teenager with an angry face.

"Norge!" The adult came and hugged me. I felt like the right thing to do would be to hug back, but I don't know him.

Then he did the unexpected when I was about to talk. He kissed me.

I immediately pushed him off harshly and he looked at me.

"N-...Who am I?.."

"I was about to ask the same question."

"I'm Den-..Mathias.. Your fiancé.." I saw tears start to well up in his eyes and he blinked them away.

"Who am I?"

"You're N-Lukas."

"I don't remember ever having a fiance.. I only remember having a little brother.... What was his name?.."

"Emil?" The teenager spoke.

"I don't know." I said "Maybe. I don't remember much of him."

"You dont recognize any of us?" The blonde asked

"No.

He left into a room to my right. He didn't come out for a while. It made me wonder what he was doing.

Some people made them all leave to a different room except the blonde. "So you were my fiance?"

"Yeah. Kinda still am." He pointed to my hand and there was a beautiful ring on it.

"Could I maybe do something to remember?"

"I could try.. Kissing you?.."

"Um sure try." He leaned in close and connected our lips. It was a sweet kiss. Something about it made it feel right. Suddenly my head started hurting and I pulled away. I held my head and waited for it to pass. I recognized him after that. Something clicked.

"Lukas? You okay?"

"Yeah." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back but was shocked. "I remember you" I whispered in his ear. He pulled back and kissed me again. I kissed back. "Why am I here? I don't think this is our home?"

"You were in a coma."

"For how long?"

"A few months."

"Oh.."

The teenager walked in. "Lukas?"

"Say his name" Mathias said.

"What? I just did" he gave a devilish grin to him.

"...Big brother"

And something clicked.

"E-Emil?" He smiled and hugged me.

"You motherfucker did magic"

"I'll go get the kids."

He left and came back with the kids. Mathias picked up the girl and brought her to me.

"Do a Norwegian braid on her hair" I was confused but obeyed. I started braiding her hair leaving out the curl much like mine.

She sat in my lap as I finished her hair. Something clicked. "KatrIne and Einar?" Einar jumped on my bed and hugged me along with KatrIne.

~~~

"I checked everything and I still dont have a heartbeat. I did an x ray and saw a black casing over it. It was on KatrIne too. You two, will never be healthy. I don't know how the casing works.

Black heart casing..... Let's see... When black magic encases the heart. Its not a big deal. It stops anything from happening to it..

I decided to stay quiet.