s i x

For the past 3 weeks it's been a routine to Lisa to go to Vermont every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. After that first day of Lisa's advance class they went to Dara's boutique for Lisa's uniform.

"So how would you like your duel outfit little monkey?" Dara asked Lisa. Lisa then gave her a confused look.

"How would I like? Isn't it just all the same?" Lisa asked. Looking at Dara and her mom. Dara then chuckled and looked at Lisa.

"No Lisa the duel outfits in Vermont isn't the same." Dara said to Lisa. "You can design your duel clothes the way you want it to be. For you to be comfortable while fighting with it on."

"Ohhh. Ok" Lisa said.

"Here I'll show sone of the outfits that I made for other students. That way you can design your own." Dara said bringing out a binder with lots of clothe's design for dueling. "While thinking of it let me get your measurements for your other uniforms yea?" Lisa nodded still looking at the binder.

Damn these are some sick designs. Lisa thought.

After a few minutes Dara finished taking Lisa's measurements and Lisa finally decided on her duel outfit design. She talked about it to Dara and after that they went home.

After 2 weeks Lisa and her mom went to Dara's boutique to get her uniforms. Lisa then tried all her uniforms to see if everything's good.

"You look good little monkey!" Dara praised Lisa. Lisa is now wearing her regular uniform. A dark blue blazer with red and gray lines on the collar and the hem of the sleeves, the Vermont crest on the left side, with a dark blue vest and a white polo with dark blue and red diagonally striped neck tie and a gray checkered skirt that stops just above her knees. "By the way if you get hot you don't have to wear the vest."

"Try your PE uniform dear." Grace said handing Lisa her PE uniform. Lisa changed and wore her PE uniform and showed it to Grace and Dara.

"It really fits you Lisa!" Grace said to Lisa. Lisa is now wearing a dark blue track pants with white tshirt that has Vermont crest on the top left side and Lisa's surname, Park, at the back. Lisa also wore the jacket with it.

"The jacket is for cold days." Dara said to Lisa. "Now try the last one little monkey." Dara said handing Lisa her dueling uniform. Lisa then went to the changing room again and wear the last uniform. It took lisa 5 minutes to figure out how to wear it.

Ughh I shouldn't have made it this complicated. Lisa thought to herself.

"You ok there sweetie?" Grace asked Lisa.

"Yes mom I'm almost finished." Lisa answered. After a few minutes Lisa finally finished dressing up and she looked at herself at the mirror in the changing room.

Wah. Lisa thought turning side to side to fully see herself in her uniform.

 Lisa thought turning side to side to fully see herself in her uniform

Lisa went out of the changing room and faced Grace and Dara. Grace and Dara awed at Lisa. Lisa looked so ready for anything.

I hope your journey will be ok ny dear Lisa. Grace thought to herself.

"You're ready." Dara smiled at Lisa.

-

"We're home!" Grace said once they stepped into their home. Rosie then came running to them and hugged Grace and Lisa.

"So where is it?" Rosie asked Lisa excitedly. Lisa then raised her hand with paper bags.

"Here." Lisa smiled at Rosie.

"Let me see! Let me see! Let me see!!" Rosie said repeatedly jumping up and down.

"Nah.. I'm good." Lisa smiled mischievously to Rosie. "You'll see soon." Lisa said to Rosie.

"Aish... Selfish!" Rosie stomped her feet and went back to the couch with crossed arms.

"Oh come on Rosieee." Lisa said setting the paper bags aside and went to where Rosie is. "Don't be mad Chipmunk! Besides it's only 2 days till class starts. You'll see it soon!" Lisa said hugging Rosie.

Rosie huffed and looked at Lisa who was pouting. "Stop doing aegyos Lisa. It doesn't suit you." Rosie said and turned back her eyes in front of her. Lisa just continued pouting and doing a puppy dog eyes.

After a few a minute Rosie can't take any more aegyos from Lisa. "Fine. I'll wait." Rosie said still not looking at Lisa.

"Yay." Lisa squealed and kissed Rosie's chubby cheeks. Rosie then looked at Lisa with disgust and wiped her cheeks. "Oh come on. You love me." Lisa said removing her hands around Rosie and getting her paper bags and went to her room.

-

This is it.

Today is the day.

Lisa's first day in Vermont High.

"Lisa dear?" Grace knocked on Lisa's door. "Can I come in?"

"Yes." Lisa answered. She's wearing her uniform with black shoes and white high socks with 1 dark blue stripe (This indicates her year) at the top that goes till below her knees, standing in front of her full body mirror.

Grace then went inside Lisa's room. "You ready?" She asked.

"I think so." Lisa smiled slightly at her mother. Lisa is very thankful that Grace and David was the one who adopted her.

"You look good in that uniform Lisa. If anything wrong happened go straight to Miss CL understood?" Grace smiled putting her hands on Lisa's shoulders looking at Lisa through the mirror.

"I will. Thanks mom." Lisa said turning around to face her adopted mither and hugged her.

"You're welcome honey." Grace replied. They then break their hug and Grace told Lisa that breakfast is ready then went downstairs. Lisa gave her self one last look at the mirror and wore her backpack and went downstairs.

"Yahh Lisa!! You look good!" Rosie said once she got a view of Lisa.

"Lali is that you? You look good in your uniform Lali!" Alice said smiling brightly at Lisa.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." David said setting his newspaper down and complimented Lisa.

"Thanks everyone." Lisa shyly smiled and went to her seat.

"Lis guess what!" Rosie started.

"What?" Lisa confusedly and curiously asked Rosie.

"Mom and Dad talked to Ms. CL and we're classmates!" Rosie said excitedly to Lisa.

"Really?" Lisa said smiling brightly and her eyes are full of excitement.

"Yes Lisa. We figured that you might have a hard time adjusting in Vermont so we asked Miss CL if you two could be classmates. So that you won't be alone." David said to Lisa.

"Thank you Dad! And Mom!" Lisa said.

=======

Kind of a filler chap. Thank you guys for reading!! Hope you're enjoying it.

Please vote and follow me if you have time! ;)

PS. I didn't proof read...