P 2 | n i n e

"Hello girls, I'm the one and only Reese Manoban."

Mina and Chaeyoung are now both stunned. No one saw Reese Manoban since the publish of his greatest prediction.

"Is this for real?" Chaeyoung said looking at Reese intently. Reese just chuckled at the short girl.

He looks so young for his age. Chaeyoung thought.

"But..." Mina started but didn't finished due to shock.

"I didn't really disappeared, you see." Reese smiled. "I just stayed here in my manor. No one really has the guts to come here and find me."

"Eh?" Mina said. (A/n: I know some of you imagined Mina saying this lol.) Reese chuckled.

"Anyway, you two must be wondering why you are here." Reese started. Mina and Chaeyoung nodded at him. "Do you perhaps know about the Legatum?"

"It was mentioned to me before." Mina said. "My mom mentioned it to me."

"How about you?" Reese said looking at Chaeyoung.

"I have no idea." She simply said.

"Well let me get straight to the point. You three are the Legatum." Reese said.

"Three?" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh! Yes.. how rude of me." Reese said face palming himself. "Please Chou come forward and introduce yourself." The tall intimidating girl stepped forward and faced Mina and Chaeyoung. "Excuse her facial expression. She's not a fan of emotions."

"I'm Chou Tzuyu. The last Legatum." Tzuyu said with a straight face.

"Myoui Mina." Mina introduced herself.

"The first Legatum." Tzuyu muttered.

"Son Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung said with a smile on her face.

"The second Legatum." Tzuyu muttered once again. She went back to where she was standing earlier, beside Mina, and faced Reese.

"Ok come follow me. I'll show you something!" Reese said excitedly. He turn his back and walk to somewhere.

The three Legatums followed him. While walking Mina and Chaeyoung admired the interiors. Chaeyoung, as someone who loves art so much, adores each and every detail the interior has. Every single detail that it has. It's exquisite.

"And here we are." Reese said standing infront of a dark oak door.

"Legatums welcome to your training room." Reese smiled. He opened the door and it revealed a large room half of the room has gym equipments and the other half is for skill training and also for sparring.

"Training room?" Mina asked.

"I'll explain everything inside. Come on in."  Reese entered the training room and entered another one. "Now this here will be your study room. Sit and I'll explain everything to the two of you."

"Only us two?" Chaeyoung asked him seating down on the chair where her name is.

"Oh yea. Chou here knows everything." Reese said pointing at Tzuyu.

"So explanation.." Reese trailed. "Thousand years from now as you know we have the Big 3 who vested their power to the Ancient 3. And as we all know one of them gone rebel. One of them became corrupted. The Ancient One. Ancient Two and Ancient Three tried to fight and defeat the Ancient One. But... The two ancients didn't manage to defeat Ancient One."

"They only managed to get the Ancient One stuck in their own staff. And only the prodigy can free the Ancient One." Tzuyu said.

"That's right. But... there's a catch. The prodigy has to surrender their body for the Ancient One to fully have control and to be revived fully." Reese explain