P 2 | f o u r

"She's the chosen one." As soon as Hyunjin said that everyone fell silent.

"She's the what?" Jeongyeon asked. Her face is unreadable. Jisoo tried to read her mind but it's blank. The Yoo family are known for this. They can hide their thoughts against the mind readers.

"She's the chosen one." Hyunjin repeated plainly.

"Yeji can we tap into your magic to find Lisa?" Alice asked. Yeji's right brow raised showing a questioning look.

"And why would I do that?" Yeji spat. "I don't want to work with a Manoban." Yeji said crossing her arms and looking away. Jisoo gave Hyunjin a pleading look and he nodded. He placed a hand on her sister's shoulder.

"Yej. Please?" Hyunjin asked her. "Just this one. Because I have a bad feeling something's gonna go wrong if you didn't do this." Yeji looked at her brother then to Lisa's friends and sisters. They all have a pleading look.

"Fine." Yeji said plainly. "Get me a thing that's closest to Lisa and her bloodline. Yoo or Manoban I don't care." Alice and Rosie looked at each other.

"We'll be back." Alice said and the two Parks stand up from their seats and went to where Lisa's stuffs are.

"I also need candles." Yeji said.

"I'll be right back." Jennie said and went to get candles.

"Tell me. Why are we doing this?" Jeongyeon said.

"You don't have to do this Jeong, if you don't want to." Jisoo calmly said. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and stayed on her spot.

"Here." Rosie said handing Yeji a box. "Lisa always bring that since the day she got a hold of that."

"What is that?" Nayeon asked.

"That's an heirloom." Alice said. "Of Yoos." Jeongyeon looked at the box and scoffed.

"She doesn't deserve to have a hold of our heirloom." Jeongyeon spat.

"She does deserve this because she's a part of our family Jeongyeon. Why can't you accept that?!" Rosie furiously said. She had enough of Jeongyeon's shit. She can't take anymore hurtful word for Lisa.

"Enough of this." Jisoo said. "Nayeon and Lee Know can you take Jeongyeon to other place?" By this time Jennie arrived with the candles in hand.

"Sure." Lee Know answered. "Let's go."

"Are you ready to start?" Yeji asked them. They just nodded.

"This will help us link to the closest people Lisa then to Lisa." Yeji said and sat down on the floor with candles surrounding her. "Sit around me. Form a circle and hold hands." Alice, Rosie, Jennie and Jisoo did as what they're told.

"I've located Lisa's presence earlier. I know where she is." Yeji said fixing the candles.

"Where is she?" Jennie asked.

"She's in the manor. The Manoban Manor." Yeji said with no expression.

"They're back there?" Jisoo questioned. Ever since the attack on the Manoban Manor the Manobans moved to where no one will see them. They moved to an unknown place and that's the last thing the world heard about the Manobans until today.

"So what are we doing here? We know where Lisa is. Let's go!?!" Jennie said.

"We don't have enough time. As much as I don't want anything to do with that Manoban, as Hyunjin said. She's the chosen one." Yeji said lighting up the candles.

"Hurry Yej!" Hyunjin said he's at the side of the room in a meditation form, eyes closed. "Lisa is fighting Gordon. She's losing." Hyunjin said still with his eyes closed

"Lisa's what?!?" The four looked at Hyunjin.

"Fuck! My powers are not enough for this to cast this magic this quick!" Yeji said she looked around and saw Dahyun standing there watching them.

"Dahyun I need your help!" Yeji said and Dahyun looked at Yeji.

"What is it?" Dahyun asked.

"I need to draw power from you. You're a Kim and you're part of a powerful family." Yeji said.

"What should I do?" Dahyun asked. She's willing to help. She believed Hyunjin. They need to help Lisa.

"Come here and sit infront of me." Yeji said. "Then give me your hands." Dahyun hold Yeji's hands and was taken aback with the touch.

"I'm sorry we don't have much time. Guys hold hands you need to give Lisa strength and power." Yeji said and she started casting the spell.

The four felt strange. But they still held hands and closed their eyes.

"Quick Yej Lisa's about to pass out. Gordon's chocking her." Hyunjin said.

Yeji started to cast gibberish words out loud. Slowly the four girls felt Lisa. She's really losing against Gordon. They can feel Lisa's breath running out. They got linked to Lisa. They can see how Gordon is trying to put a staff in Lisa's hands.

"Fight Lis! FIGHT!" Rosie shouted as soon as she saw Lisa.

"You can do this Lali!" Alice cheered after Rosie. As much as she can't see Lisa in this state she have to. She have to gave Lisa all in order to win. Gordon is not an easy enemy. For all Alice knows Gordon is the strongest and most powerful Manoban next to Reese Manoban.

"Don't let him win Lisa!" Jisoo said.

"We're here for you Lili!" Jennie said last. They are all giving Lisa their strength and power.

"Don't touch that staff Lisa!" Hyunjin shouted. After gathering almost all of the strengths and powers of the four girls, Yeji passed it all on Lisa with the help of Dahyun. After that all of the girls passed out. Hyunjin got snapped out of his vision and returned back to reality. When he got himself back to reality he immediately went to the girls who are passed out. Just right in time Lee Know and Nayeon came back.

"What happened here?" Nayeon asked. "I felt a huge amount of powers in here."

"We gave Lisa enough strength and power to fight of Gordon. But it seems like..." Hyunjin started. "It's not enough to defeat him."

"Let's get them settled." Lee Know said.

The three helped the passed out girls lay down comfortably on the floor.

"I'll contact the ministry about this." Hyunjin said and got his phone out to call the ministry.

=====
Update!

Wahhh this book still have a long way to go lmao. Sorry for the long wait.

Please vote and follow me if you have the time!

Ps. Didn't proof read.