That's her mom

Mal's Pov

Everyone was frozen in their places. "Sike" Mom said as she snickered. "Excuse...oh" mom says as she walked up to beast. "In another time, in another time" Mom said as she placed his glasses on his head weirdly. She start to sing.

She snatched the wand out of fairy godmother's hands. "Oh, Oh no" Mom said. "Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs" She said as she playfully puts the wand under fairy godmothers nose. "Where shall we being" mom asked. "I know, why don't we start by getting rid of this" Mom said as she made my ring attach to the wand.

"Perfect fit" mom said. I gasp. She went near Ben next and mess up his crown and turned his head in a different direction before turning it back. "Falling in love is weak and ridiculous" mom said. "It's not what you want" mom said.

"You don't know what I want" I said. "Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want" I asked. " I'm not you" I said. "Obviously" Mom said. "I've had years and years and years and years of practice being evil, you'll get there" Mom said.

"No, I will not" I said on the verge of crying. "And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself" I said as I sighed. "Love is not weak or ridiculous, it's actually really amazing" I said said happily glancing over at Jay. "I know one thing, young lady" Mom said. "You have no room for love in your life" Mom said as she points the wand to me.

"And now I command wand to my hand" I commanded. The wand started to glow. It went into my hand. "It worked" I said happily in shock. " I hardly think so" Mom said.

"Frankly, this is tedious and very immature" Mother said as she paced around. "GIVE ME THE WAND, GIVE ME THE WAND" Mother yelled as her hand was out. "Hold on, Mal" Carlos said as he steps up. "Maybe good really is more powerful than evil" Carlos said. Mom chuckled.

"Oh, Please you're killing me" Mother said. Mother barks. Dude comes in barking as he jumps on her. "Oh, breath, breath get off me" Mom says as dude gets off her. Mother rolled her eyes and looks at Ciara then smiles at Jay.

"Don't even think about it" Jay said as he grabs a hold of the scepter. Mother looks him in the eyes and rubs his shoulders. "Gaston should be Jealous" Mother says before she flicks his forehead causing Jay to fall back. Jay groans and she cackles. "Enough" Mom called out.

"You all will regret this" Mom says as she spins around and transforms into a dragon. We all gasped. My mother stared jay down until finally she blowed out fire. Jay rolled over and started to run. "Come on run, Jay run" Carlos squealed.

Jay ran up to the steps where Ben, beast, Belle and fairy godmother were. Mother flew up a little. "Hurry, Jay, hurry hurry hurry" I said. Mom flew back down. "Jay" I called out.

"WATCH OUT JAY" Evie yelled. We all started to run with Jay not far behind us. "Aah" Jay says as he runs with my mom on his tail. He caught up. "Magic mirror, Shine a bright light" Evie says as she steps up and hold out her mirror that shine a really bright light.

Mom flew down to the ground. "Behind me, E" I said as Evie gets behind me. "Leave my friends alone" I said. "This is between you and me, mother" I said looking at her in the eyes. She snarls as her eyes turn green.

"The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one" I said as my eyes turns green as well. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one" I repeated.

"The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one" I repeated for the last time. Me and my mother were staring into each other's eyes until someone blinked or something happened at the least. A puff of smoke filled the air and my mom disappeared.