Intro;Official proclamation

Once upon a time long long ago....well more like 20 years ago. Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of her closest personal friends...big cake yeah so instead of an honeymoon beast decided to United all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and the sidekicks basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood no magic no WiFi no way out or so I thought hang on you're about to meet us but first this happened.

Ben's Pov

I was getting suited in for a tux. "Head" the designer said moving my head forward. My parents walked in. "How is that your going to be crowned king next month you're just a baby" dad said. "He's sixteen dear" mom said.

"Hey pops" I said. "Sixteen it's far too young to be crowned king" dad said. "I didn't make a good decision till I was at least 42" dad said. "Uh you decided to married me at 28" mom said. "Obviously it was the you or the teapot, kidding" dad said.

"Mom, dad" I said trying to leave the stand but the designer stop me. "I've chosen my official proclamation, I've decided that the children of the isle should be given a chance to live here in auradon" I said. Mom let out a slight gasp as she dropped the clothes she had in her hand. "Every time I look out to the island I feel like they've been abandoned" I said walking to off the stand. "The children of our sworn enemies living among us" dad said.

"We start out at a few at first only the ones who need our help the most, I've already chosen them" I said. "Have you" dad said. "I gave you a second chance, who are their parents" mom said. "Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen , and Maleficent" I said. "Maleficent she's the worst villain in the land" dad said practically yelling.

"Dad just hear me out here" I said. "I won't hear of it they are guilty of unspeakable crimes" dad said. "Dad their children are innocent, don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life" I said. "Dad" I said. There was a minute of silence before he spoke again. "I suppose that the children are innocent" dad said as he walks away.

"Well done" mom said as she fixed my suit then walks away. "Shall we" mom said as she hooks her arm to dads. They finally left. I looked back out the window. I hope this works.