A squezzed to gasp

Ciara's Pov

Ben crowd surf over to mal and tried to kiss her. She stop him by covering her face up with his jeresy. "I love you mal did I mention that" ben said into the microphone. "Chad's my boyfriend now I'm going to the coronation with him so I don't need your pity date"Audrey said as grabs the microphone then she kiss chad right in front of my face. "MAL will you go to the coronation with me" ben asked.

"Yes" Mal said into the mic. "She said yes" Ben said. Audrey got upset and stormed off. Everyone cheered. Jay ran up the bleachers to get to to me.

His lips crash onto mine. the kiss was amazing. We both wanted more it was easy to tell but we were surrounded by people. Jay squeezed thigh and causing me to gasp. we pulled away from our long kiss.

Jay smiled and whispered in my ear. "Later"Jay said before he left with the team. I almost died. Mal and Evie laughed. "So when's the baby coming"Mal asked sarcastically.

"No time soon" I said. "Yeah the way you two were just kissing there has to be a baby coming out of it" Evie said. "It was just a kiss....one really good kiss but it's not like I'm going to get pregnant right off the back" I said. "We'll see about that"Evie said smiling. "Yeah right...also Audrey is a bitch" I said mainly to Evie.

I heard their conversation. they both nods in agreement.