Winks and squeaks

Ciara's Pov

"Come on you have to come with me please" Jane beg. I sigh and gave in. "yes now let's go"jane said. we walked into the class. Jane squeaked while walking past the kids.

"Hello dear one" fairy godmother said. "you need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation" Jane said as she looks at the kids with fear. "everyone here remembers my daughter Jane and Mulan's daughter Ciara" fairy godmother said. "okay Jane Ciara this is everyone" fairy godmother said as she introduce us. "hi that's okay don't mind us as you were" Jane said nervously.

"hey" I said calmly the group gave a weird look at Jane and Me. I felt a different pair of eyes on me. I looked over and saw him. holy shit he's hot. I never noticed but Jay stared at me in awe state.

I gave jay a wink. He blush. I smiled before getting pulled by Jane as I got dragged my eyes never left his. "let's go" Jane said making me break eye contact. I caught up with Jane leaving the class. I felt light headed for some reason.

I fell back a little before someone caught me. it was Jane. "You okay" Jane asked. "Y-yeah I'm fine" I said with slight smile. She nods and we walked away.

Time skip

I was watching the tourney game that was happening. Jay was amazing but the other one not so much. the coach called the boys over and told Jay from earlier about a rule book. I laughed. Jay looked at me and I hid then left before he could notice me again.

I walked back to the school.

Mal's pov

I was reading my spell book when I closed my locker. "Hey" Ben said leaning against the lockers. "Hey..." I said. "How was your first day" Ben asked. "Super" I said.

"You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into an art class I could Uh... sign you up what do you think" Ben suggested. I saw Jane as she walked passed. "Way to take all the fun out of it" I said before turning away. I walked into the restroom and saw Jane fixing her hair. "Hi" I said.

"It's Jane right ugh i always love the name Jane" I said. "It's cool" Jane said before she tried to leave. "DONT go..I guess I was hoping to make a new friend" I said. "You probably have all the friends you need huh" I said mainly asking. "Hardly besides Ciara" Jane said.

"Really I mean with you being fairy godmothers daughter and I mean not to mention....your personality" I said. "Amazing and pretty" I said. "You've got amazing hair" Jane said. I looked at my hair and got an idea. "You know what I have just the thing for that" I said clapping my book against my hand.

I flipped through some pages. "Here...beware forswear replace the old with brand new hair" I repeated from my spell book. I waved my finger around and made janes hair longer. She look in the mirror in shock. "Hey they almost don't notice your other features anymore" I said.

Jane tapped on my book. "Do my nose next" Jane said happily. "Oh I can't I've been practicing you know I don't do really big magic but not your mom with her wand and I mean one swoosh with that thing and you could probably have all the features you wanted" I said. "She doesn't use the wand anymore she believes real magic is in the books and not the spell books the ones with history and stuff" Jane said. "What a rip" I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah" Jane said. "You know she use magic on Cinderella who wasn't even her real daughter....doesn't she love you" I said. "Of course she does it's just tough love work on the inside work on the outside you know that sort of thing" Jane said with a sad face.

"That's the face" I said instantly. "Yeah and just look as if you heart is about to break....oh mother I don't understand why you can't make me beautiful too"I said. "Do you think it would work" Jane asked.

"Yeah I mean it worked for old Cindy and your mom bibbity-Bobbidi-boo the living daylights out of her" I said with a smile. "And hey if your mom does decide to pop out the old wand invite me" I said. "If I can convince mom you're so there"Jane said. "Yay" i said waving at Jane as she leaves. "Bye" I said.