Ciara...

Third-Person pov

"Come on Dude" Carlos says as he ran letting dude chase him. "No no no stand here" Ben said helping Jay out with the game they were playing. "Nice" Ben said as they high five. "She's like an amazing fashion designer" Ciara said bragging about Evie to Belle. "Oh really" Belle asked.

"Definitely, fashion is a big dream of mine" Evie said with a smile. "Hello there" Queen Leah said. "Hi" Mal said. "Now, have we met" Queen Leah  asked. "No, I don't think so" Mal said.

"I'm new...I'm sort of like a transfer student" Mal said. Mal smiled. "Oh yes" Queen leah said. "Grammy"Audrey said with a smile. "Oh, Audrey give Grammy a kiss, dear"Queen Leah said as they did a kiss on the cheek.

Audrey looked over at Mal. "Grammy" Mal asked. "Sleep beauty's mother" Audrey said. "Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl" Audrey said looking Mal up and down. "Unless you feel like taking another 100 year nap"Audrey said.

"What" queen Leah asked confused. Mal gave her a slight smile unsure about how the whole situation would go. "YOU" queen Leah called out. It took Mal by surprise and everyone else. They all looked over. Ciara glance that Evie.

She just shrugged. "How are you here...and how have you stayed so young" Queen Leah asked. "Queen Leah, it's okay" Ben said grabbing Mal by the shoulder. "Maleficent is still on the island...this is her daughter, Mal" Ben said with a smile.

"Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance" Ben explain. "A chance to what, Ben" queen Leah asked. "Destroy us" queen Leah asked. Jay looked at Ciara. She shook her head telling him that it wasn't true.

"Come on. You remember, don't you" queen Leah asked. "The poison apples" queen Leah said as she turn to fairy godmother. "And the spells" queen Leah said looking at Belle and her beast. "Spells...my daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse" queen Leah said. "So, her first words, her first steps, I missed it all" Queen Leah said.

"You mustn't trust her" queen Leah Said. "Hey, I'm sor-" Mal said trying to apologize. "Stay away from her" Chad said as he steps in front of queen Leah. "Don't do this, Chad" Ben said. "What" chad asked confused.

"They were raised by their parents, ben" chad said. "What do you think villains teach their kids, huh"chad asked. "Kindness, fair play" chad asked. "No way, okay Uh-uh" Chad said. "You stole another girl's boyfriend" Chad said to Mal.

"Hey, hey" Ben said. "You enjoy hurting people and kissing other girls" chad said to Jay. Ciara looked at chad then her sister. Lonnie smirks. Ciara looked at Jay.

Jay closed his eyes feeling like an idiot. "Ciara..." Jay said as he looks down at her. She just scoffed and shook her head in disbelief. "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater" Chad said feeling proud of himself. "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land" Evie says to her mirror as she puts its in chad's face.

"What, come on" chad said pushing Evie to the side. Jay steps up. "Back off, chad" Jay said as he grabs his shirt. "All right yeah" Chad said trying to act hard. "Just back off" Jay said.

Evie sprays her perfume that was actually her a potion to knock out the driver for when they leave. Two sprays and he was out like a light. "Chad Chad" Audrey asked as Chad passed out. Ben tried to hold Jay back from a fight that was about to break out. "Evie did something to Chad" Lonnie said.

"Wake up" Audrey said. "Check if he's okay"Audrey said. "Come on, Mal" Evie said as she ran with Mal. "Guys" Ben called out. Jay looked for Ciara but she was already gone.

"Shit" Jay whispered. "Jay" Evie called out. The four Vks left. Chad awakes up. Everyone was talking about what just happened.

"I feared something like this would happen" beast said as he clean his glasses. "This isn't their fault"Ben called out. "No, son" beast said. "It's yours"beast said. "Mom..." Ben said as he walked away.

Time skip

"Hey guys" Ben said as he walks up to the villain kids. "How is everyone"Ben asked. Their was no response. "Yeah...alright listen forget about it" Ben said. "It's was nothing forget about it let it go" Ben said. "Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay" Ben said with a smile.

"I have to go" Ben said to Mal. "I'll see you guys later" Ben says before he leaves. "Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just-" Doug says to Evie before he gets cut off.

"Doug"chad called out. "It's my fault, Doug, I'm so sorry" Evie said. "DOUG"chad called out. "What"Doug asked. "Doug..." Evie said.

"Sorry, I can't" Doug said as he went to his table. Evie push her tray back. Audrey and Jane walk up to them. "How long does she think that's gonna last"Audrey asked. "Mal is just the bad girl infatuation" Audrey looking at Jay then Evie.

"Yeah, I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen" Jane said looking at Mal then Evie. Evie glared at her. They both laughed. Mal opens hair spell book. "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair" Mal says as she waved her finger around.

Jane screams as her hair goes back to normal. All the girls laughed. Lonnie feel a her hair in fear that Mal might change her hair back as well. Mal and Evie stood up. "There's a lot more where that came from" Mal said to the girls.

"Excuse me, who do you think you are" Audrey asked. "Do I look like I'm kidding" Mal asked. Mal nods her head and flips pages in her book. Everyone ran off. Mal sighs and turns to her friends.

"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow" Mal said. "Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand" Mal said. The four Villain kids walked off.