The cupcake

The next day

Third-Person Pov

"At last here we are broadcasting live from the coronation where prince Benjamin will Soon be crowned king" Snow White said on Tv. "I'm Snow White bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all" Snow White says. "I'm Snow White who you kidding" Evil queen says as she throws popcorn at the TV. "She's definitely had work done" Evil queen said as maleficent looks at her.

The tv shows different angles of the coronation room. "Oh fairy godmother is looking radiant but what is happening with janes hair" Snow White says as she giggled and the camera points out Jane. "And there's fairy godmother wand" Snow White as they show the wand. "I want that wand" Maleficent says as she walks up to the tv in one swift motion. "Do you hadn't heard" Cruella said sarcastically.

Maleficent glare at her and sat back down. "Oh and here comes Ben now" Snow White said. Everyone cheered. Mal was holding a box with her cupcake in it staring it down. Ben grabbed her hand causing her to look at him.

"Don't be nervous all you have to do is sit there and look beautiful, no problem there" Ben said. "Thank you" Mal said. It went silent for a few seconds. "Mal, would you wear my ring" Ben asked. "Um...no not now I think it would just probably fall right off of me" Mal said nervously.

Once again it went silent for a few seconds. "I have something for you" Mal said. "For me" Ben asked. "Yeah it's just for later you know when you need strength some carbs to keep up your energy" Mal said with a smile. "Always think" Ben said as he opens the box.

"But I can't wait" ben says as he eats the cupcake. "NO" Mal call out. "Mmm this is really good" Ben said. "I um" Mal said. "Mal" Ben said.

"Um do you feel okay" Mal asked nervously with a slight chuckle. "You bet" Ben said looking at Mal. "Would you say that you're still in- that you still have very strong feelings for me" Mal asked. "Not sure I mean let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect" Ben said. "Okay" Mal said sort of relieved.

Mal comes to realization. "Wha-" Mal said before she cuts herself off. Ben chuckled. "Wait you knew" Mal asked in shock. "That you spelled me yeah yeah I know" Ben said.

"I- I can explain myself" Mal said. "Look it's fine I mean you had a crush on me I was with Audrey and you didn't trust it could happen on it's own, am I right" Ben said. "Yes, you're so right" Mal says as she nods her head. "So how long have you known" Mal asked. "Since our first date your spell washed away in the enchanted lake" Ben said.

"So what you've just been faking it since then" Mal asked. Ben placed his ring on Mal's finger. He kissed her hand and said "I haven't been faking anything" Ben said. Mal smiled. The carriage stops.

Ben and Mal got out. Evil queen gasped while watching the tv. "Well If it isn't" evil queen as she gets cut off by maleficent. "My daughter looking like some kind of..." Maleficent said drifting off her sentence. "Princess" Snow White said on the Tv.

"Now let's see who this beauty is wearing" Snow White says as she read the envelope. "Evie" Snow White said confused. "EVIE THATS MY DAUGHTER" Evil queen called out. "Someone named Evie designed her gown" Snow White said. "That's my daughter" Evil queen said slightly proud.

"Oh wow she sewed a dress meanwhile my girl dupe a prince and she is this close to grabbing the magic wand" Makeficent said. They all gasped. "Bitter party of one" Evil queen said. "It's happening people it's happening" Maleficent said as she walks up the stairs. "Villains our revenge begins today" Maleficent said with a smile.

Cruella, Jafar, maleficent and evil queen did an evil laugh. Ben and Mal were walking up the steps as the people cheered for them. They both stop by beast and Belle. Mal did a courtesy to Belle. She nods her head with a slight smile.

Mal looks at beast. "About the other day I just" Mal said before she gets cut off. "I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy" Beast said. "You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself even when it isn't easy" Ben said. "I did" Beast said.

"How very wise of me" Beast said. Belle sighed and grab her son hand. "Ben we are very proud of you" Belle said. "Thanks mom" Ben said. "You're going to make a fine king" Beast said as he placed his hand on Ben's shoulder.

Ben smiled happily. Beast and Belle stepped aside. Ben turns to Mal and grabbed her hand. "Wish me luck" Ben said. Mal smiled. Ben stands in his position waiting for the doors to open.