It was all just a lie

Third-Person Pov

Later on that day Jay went to Ciara's dorm room. He knocks on the door. "GO AWAY" Ciara called out. Jay rolled his eyes. "Come on Ciara open the door" Jay said.

"LEAVE" Ciara called out. "Let me explain" Jay said. "I don't want to hear it" Ciara said as she walked closer to the door. "Please princess" Jay begged. Ciara let out sob as she let her head rest on the door.

"B-baby open the door" Jay said feeling pain in his heart. Ciara slowly opens the door. She had tears in her eyes. Jay heart drops. "Jay...when you said you love me...was it all just a lie" Ciara asked as she bites her bottom lip.

"I- No"Jay said as he shakes his head. "Then why did you kiss her" Ciara said angrily looking up at Jay. "I- I didn't" Jay said. "She kissed me, I didn't kiss back and chad saw us" Jay explained. " right..." Ciara said nodding her head.

Ciara was about to walk away but Jay pulled her by the waist before she could. "I'm in love with you nobody else Just you" Jay said. "I'm sorry okay..." Jay said. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt you like it's hurting you now" Jay said. Ciara gulped.

Jay leaned in and slowly pressed his lips against Ciara's. They started to make out. Ciara felt her body light on fire. She didn't know what it was but she knew she wanted more. Jay felt the same way.

This whole kiss was different. "Jay...Room" Ciara said throughout the kiss not trying to break a second of it. Jay push the rest of the door open and closed it as soon as they were in. Ciara tugged on Jay's shirt. "What" Jay asked as they stop kissing.

"I- I want this off" Ciara said slightly out of breath. Jay eyes went wide a little and smiled mischievously. Jay took his shirt off. Ciara blushed at the sight of his abs. "You like" Jay said playfully.

"I love" Ciara said. Jay smiled and swooped Ciara up catching her by surprise. "Woah"Ciara said as her legs and arms were now rapped around Jay. Jay just chuckled and kissed her. It wasn't until seconds later he started to kiss on Ciara neck.

A slight smile formed on Ciara lips. "Jay your going to leave a mark" Ciara said. "Good" Jay said. Jay kissed Ciara once again but bites her lip. Ciara rolled her eyes.

Jay chuckled and stares at her. "I'm going to miss you" Jay said staring into Ciara's eyes. "Oh you're getting pretty soft on me Jay, I don't want to ruin your rep" Ciara said smiling. He rolled his eyes and takes her to the bed. Jay was hovering over her and start to kiss her shoulder.

"I never loved before" Ciara says nervously. Jay looks Ciara up and down. He looked into Ciara eyes and slightly smiles. "That's because you never tried" Jay said. Ciara blushed.

"We can stop if you want" Jay said. "No" Ciara said. He tilted his head and licked his lips looking Ciara up and down. "You sure" Jay asked. "Yeah I am" Ciara said.