Did I mention

Mal's Pov

Audrey came over and I heard their conversation. "Yeah, she did it to Jane's hair too and fairy godmothers not happy about it" audrey said. "What's the harm"ben asked. "It's gateway magic sure it starts with the hair next thing you know it's the lips then the legs and the clothes and soon everybody looks good and where will I be" audrey explains. "listen audrey" ben syas before he gets cuts off by audrey.

"I will see you at the game after my dress fitting for the coronation" audrey said.

'bye benny boo" audrey as she leaves."bye" ben said. I closed my locker. "hey benny boo" I said mocking audrey. " hey" ben said.

"I made a batch of double chocolate chip cookies do you want one" I asked. "I've have a big game and I really don't eat before a big game" ben said. "thank you seriously next time next time" Ben said walking away. "No yeah I completely understand be careful of treat offered by kids of villians sent" I said. "No no" Ben said.

"No i'm sure every kid in auradon knows that" I said. "No no that's not it I really don'y eat before a game"Ben said. "I get it you're cautious that's smart oh well more for me I guess" I said as I grab the cookie out of the bag slowly going in for a bite. "No hey see totally trust you" Ben said as he snatch he cookie out of my hand and took a bite. I looked at my friends who slowly walked over.

"how are they" I asked. "they're good they're great they're amazing you know...they're chewy and- and you know double walnuts" Ben said. I nod. "I love walnuts" Ben said with a chuckle. "I Mean you know that chocolate--"Ben said as he coughs.

"-I mean the chocolate chocolate chip sorry and they're warm soft they're sweet, mal have you always have does golden flakes in your eyes" Ben asked as he stuttered. Ben tried to take another bite but I stop him. "how you feeling, bro" jay asked as he holds on ben's shoulders. "I feel- I feel like singing your name, MAL MAL" ben says and sings before i cover his mouth. I gave jay the cookie and he looked at it then whistled. 

A/N: HEY wait I'm Going to be a lazy author today and skip the game part of the movie hehe back to the story bye...

Jay's Pov

"Prince Ben has won an unstoppable game what a team" The announcer called out. Me, Carlos, and Ben hug. "And it's the new guys Jay and Carlos who set up the prints for the winner one of the best games ever" The announcer said. 

"Here they come folks the winners of the first day-" The announcer spoke before Ben took the microphone. "excuse me excuse me can I have your attention please, I have something I like to say" Ben says as he gets on the cannon stand.

everyone went silent. What is he doing.

3rd Person Pov

It stayed silent for a few more seconds before Ben start to talk again. "Give me an M" Ben said as he M with his hands and body. "M"Everyone called out as they followed along. "Give me an A" Ben said as he made an A with his hand and body. "A" Everyone called out as they followed his moves.

"Give me an L" Ben said as he made an L with his hand and body. "L" Everyone called out again as they followed along."What does that spell"ben asked. "Mal"everyone called out. "Come on I can't hear you"ben said.

"Mal" Everyone yells. "I love you mal did I mention that" Ben said. everyone squealed making mal uncomfortable as hell.  "Give meet a beat, woo"ben said happily. "uno, dos, tres, cuatro" Doug called out.

Ben

All

Did I Mention

Did I mention that I'm in love with youAnd did I mention there's nothing I can doAnd did I happen to sayI dream of you everydayBut let me shout it out loud, if that's okay ay ay

(Hey!)

I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rockedAnd now I'm living just for her and I won't never stopI never thought that it could happen to a guy like meBut now look at what you've done, you got me down on my kneesBecause my love for you is ridiculousI never knew

(Who knew?)

That it could be like thisMy love for you is ridiculous

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)
It's (Ridiculous)Just (Ridiculous!)

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss

Well did I mention that I'm in love with youAnd did I mention there's nothing I can doAnd did I happen to say?I dream of you everydayBut let me shout it out loud, if that's okay ay ay

(Yeah!)

If that's okay

I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine
Don't want to go another minute livin' without you
Cause if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do
Because my love for you is ridiculous I never knew

(Who knew?)

That it could be like thisMy love for you is ridiculous

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)
It's (Ridiculous)
Just (Ridiculous)

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss, c'mon now
Alright

(Hey)

Alright

(Hey)

Because my love for you is ridiculousI never knew

(Who knew)

That it could be like thisMy love for you is ridiculous

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)
It's (Ridiculous)
Just (Ridiculous)

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss, c'mon now