Revenge Time

^(Your Pick)^
^Ciara's Outfit for the coronation^

Ciara's Pov

"Hey babe" I said as I walked over to a free spot near Jay. "Woah" Jay said in awe. I blushed. "You look amazing" Jay said as he kiss my head. "Thanks, I had a great designer" I said as I fist bumped with Evie.

I wobble over a bit. "Woah" I whispered. "Still can't hold your balance, Huh" Jay whispered in my ear. "Shut up" I whispered causing him to chuckle. "It's starting" Evie said to us.

The choir started to sing. A wave of sadness comes over me. I grabbed Jay's hand and squeezed it. I looked up at him and he gave me a slight smile. Ben start to walk in.

The boys bowed and the girls did courtesies. Ben continue to walk until he stop at the steps. Fairy godmother walked up to Belle and beast. She kissed Belle cheek and did a courtesy to the beast. She grabbed his crown.

Fairy godmother placed the crown in the air before placing it on his head. Fairy godmother grabs her wand. Mal looks up at us. I gave her a look wondering why she didn't grabbed the wand already. "Do you solemnly swear to govern the people's of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign" Fairy godmother asked.

"I do solemnly Swear" Ben said with a smile. "Then it is my honor and my Joy to bless our new king" Fairy godmother said as she hold out the wand. Jane snatched it out of her hands causing everyone to gasp. "Oh shit things just got real" I said happily. Jay, Evie, and Carlos gave me a look.

"What" I asked. Jane didn't know how to work the wand so different sparks and zaps went everywhere. "Child, what are you doing" Fairy godmother asked. "If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself " Jane said still not knowing how to work the wand. Ben got in front of Mal trying to protect her.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"Jane said as she spins around with the wand sparking everywhere. "Take cover" Beast called out. Mal ran and tried to grab the wand. Great now she wants to take it. "Careful, Mal" Belle said.

Mal grabbed the wand from Jane's hands. Everyone gasped. "Let's go, let's go" I said motioning the crew to leave. Jay grab my hand as we ran. We ran through the huge double doors. "Mal, give me the wand" Ben said.

"Stand back" Mal said. We stopped running. "Woah" I said as I fell into Jay's chest. "Hey there princess" Jay said. I rolled my eyes and stood up straight. Jay held onto my waist.

"It's okay" Ben asked. "Ben, I said STAND BACK" Mal called out. "I told you so" Audrey said as she steps up. Mal points the wands towards Audrey causing her to step back and everyone to gasp. "Let's go" Carlos said.

"Revenge time" Jay said. "You really want to do this" Ben asked. "We have no choice, Ben" Mal said. "Our parents-" Mal said before Ben cut her off. "Your parents mad their choice, Now you make yours" Ben said.

Mal looks around for a second. " I think I want to be good" Mal said. "You are good" Ben said. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT" Mal yelled. "Because...Because I'm listening to my heart" Ben said.

Wow you had to take it there. "I want to listen to my heart, too" Mal said. Mal's hands down to her side. "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents" Mal says as she face us. "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy" Mal said to Jay.

"Being with Ciara and the tourney team makes you happy" Mal said. I blushed. Jay chuckled. "And you, scratching Dude's belly makes you happy" Mal said to Carlos. "Who would've thought" Mal said with a giggle.

"And Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy" Mal said with a smile. "You are so smart" Mal said. They both giggled. "And don't want to take over the world with evil, it doesn't make me happy" Mal said. "I want to go to school" Mal said.

"And be with Ben, Because Ben makes me really happy" Mal said as she turn to Ben. "Aww" the crowd said. "Us being friends makes me really happy" Mal said as she turned around back to us. "Not destroying things" Mal said.

"Don't make me cry" I said fanning myself. Everyone laughed. "I choose good, you guys" Mal said as she holds out her fist. It was silence for a few seconds. "I choose good, too" Jay said as he connects his fist with Mal's.

"I'm with whatever he's with" I said as I hold out my fist with theirs leaning my head on Jay's shoulder. Mal chuckled. "I choose good" Evie said as she joins us. We both smiled at each other. I looked over to Carlos.

"So, Just to be clear" Carlos said. "We don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be"Carlos asked causing us to laugh. "Because they're gonna be really, really mad" Carlos said with a smile. "Your parents can't reach you here" Ben said. "Okay then, good" Carlos said as he join us.

"Come on" Mal said Motioning Ben over. Ben walked up to us and join the fist bump. The crowd cheered. Soon there was a loud swoosh that scared everyone. There was green smoke flying in...I think.

It stop flying around and the smoke went away. It was Maleficent. "I'M BACK" Maleficent called out. "This is so much fun" I said in a whispered. Evie gave me a look.

"What" I asked confused. "Ci, over there" Jay said as he tilted his head over to the side. I pout. "you're no fun" I said as I crossed my arms and step to the side somewhat near Audrey. "Go away, Mother" Mal said as she rolled her eyes.

Maleficent laughs. "She's funny" Maleficent says as she laughs and snorts. Ha she snorted. "Oh, I'm so...you're very funny....here" maleficent said as she stops laughing. "Wand me, Chop-Chop" Maleficent said.

"NO" Ben called out. Mal threw the wand to fairy godmother. The crowd gasped. "Bibbidi-Bobbidi" Fairy godmother said waving her wand around but she gets cut off. "Boo" Maleficent said.