bennyboo needs a new girlfriend

Jay's pov

"I could really use a tough guy like you the team is a bunch of princes if you know what I mean" coach said. "You're telling me it's all after you wrote chum oh pardon me did I bumped into you" I said in an Accent. "Where I come from it's prepare to die sucker as my father says the only way to win is to make sure everyone else loses you ri-" I said standing up before coach cuts me off. "Jay...Jay let me explain a team is...uh like a family" coach said. you do not want to be at my house at dinner time" I said.

"Okay okay...you know how your body is made up with a lot of different parts" coach said. "the blades elbows ears but they all need each other well that's what a team is different players who work together to win make any sense" coach explained. "Can I be the fist" I asked in a sort of happiness. Coach chuckled. He pulled out the jersey with the number eight on it along with my name.

Time skip

I walked into the girls dorm showing off my jersey. Carlos whistled and the girls chuckled. I walked over to Mal. "did your plan work with Jane you going over to see the wand" I asked. "do you think i would be going through every spell in this book if i hadn't completely struck out" mal said.

"well someone's in a bad mood"Carlos said. "my mom's counting on me I can't let her down" Mal said as she hit the back of Carlos head. "we can do this if stick together" I said realizng what coach meant by that body thing. "and we won't go back until we do cuz we're rotten..." mal said. "to the core" we all said together.

"oh yeah i found out that fairy god mother has to bless ben with the wand and we all get to go" evie said. "i have nothing to wear of course" evie said. mal just looked at her. "what" evie said. someone had knocked on the door.

"hold that thought" mal said getting up. it was ben. "hey mal I didn't see you guys today i was wondering if you had any questions or anything you needed" ben said. "not that i know of" mal said as she looked at us. we all shook our heads.

"okay well uh if you need anything just le-" ben said before mal cut him off. "oh wait um is it true that we all get to go to your coronation" mal asked. "yeah the whole school does" ben said. "wow that's beyond exciting do you think it's possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the fairy godmother just so we soak up all that goodness" mal said. "i wish i could but upfront it's just me my folks and my girlfriend" ben said.

"and your girlfriend" mal said getting an idea. "yeah i'm sorry" ben said. "okay thanks bye" mal said as she slams the door in ben's face. "i think it's time for bennyboo to get a new girlfriend" mal said turning towards us. "i need a love spell" mal said as she clapped her hands as carlos tossed her the spell book.

Mal giggled.