Be our guest

Third-Person pov

Be Our Guest

Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure

That we welcome you tonight
And now, we invite you to relax
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents
Your dinner

Be our guest
Be our guest
Put our service to the test

Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest

That's right

Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres

Why, we only live to serve
Try the gray stuff
It's delicious
Don't believe me

Ask the dishes

They can sing, sing sing
They can dance dance dance
After all, Miss, this is France

And the dinner here is never second best
Come on
Go on, unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll

Be our guest
Oui, our guest
Be our guest

C'mon, yeah be our guest, guest guest

We tell jokes
I do tricks
With my fellow candlesticks

And it's all in perfect taste
That you can bet

Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass

To be our guest

If you're stressed
It's fine dining we suggest

Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest

Yeah yeah
come on 
be our guest

be our guest
come on come on
be our guest

Everyone cheered and clapped after the performance. Ben went over to his parents. "That was so lovely" Belle said. Ben chuckled. They went to go take a picture.

"Ready" the photographer asked. "Just stand still against me" Belle said. "Oh. By the way, I have a new girlfriend"Ben says to his parents. "Oh" Belle said. Beast gave him a slight hug.

"We'll, I never wanted to say anything but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed" Belle said. "With a fake smile and kind of a kiss-up" Belle said. "Do we know your new girlfriend" beast asked. "Oh I hope it's Ciara" Belle said happily. "On the count of three" the photographer.

"Well, sort of..." Ben asked as he waved over Mal. "Mal" Ben said. "I gotta go, okay" Mal said to Ciara and Evie. "Three" the photographer said. Ben's parents smiles had went away.

"Huh" Belle said. The photographer took the picture and realized that Ben was the only that was smiling. Mal walked up to them. "Mal"Ben said as he steps up to her. "I wanna introduce you to my parents" Ben said.

They hugged. "Hey" Mal said. They both let go of each other and looked over to Belle and her beast. "This is Mal...from the island" Ben said. "My girlfriend"Ben said with a nod.

"Hi" Belle said in disbelief. "Hi" Mal said. Mal and Ben looked at each other. "I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch" Ben said. "Of course, any friend of Ben's..." beast asked. "Yeah Um Ciara and my friends" Mal said pointing to the back.

"Well, you should invite them"Belle said. Carlos mumbled with strawberries in his mouth with a wave. Ciara giggled and wiped off the chocolate that was on Jay's face. "Gotta be classy, princess" Jay said playfully. "You look like a dork with really good hair" Ciara said smiling.

"I'm flattered" Jay said smiling looking down at her with nothing but love in his eyes. "Because the more the merrier" Belle said with a chuckle. "Yeah, I'll go grab them" Mal said as she was about to walk away. "Uh how about a game of croquet before lunch" Beast asked. "Of course" Mal said.

"Game on" Ben said as him and his dad fist bump. "Game on" Beast said with a chuckle. Ben rap his arm around Mal and they walked. "Have you played before" Ben asked. "No" Mal said.

Belle almost fainted but beast caught her.