Red light Disaster

Pyrope was near the butterfly estate when she heard yelling, it was the butterfly trio and aoi.

"LET ME GO!!" Yelled Aoi as the sound pillar picked her up along with one of the butterfly trio while kanao was staring and the other two girls were yelling at tengen to let them go.

"PYROPE HELP US HELP US!!!!" Yelled the two butterfly girls as they try to drag her to tengen.

"I am very unpleasant by this and I don't believe you have any manners." Said pyrope as she gave out a menacing aura and had a very mad expression and in a blink of an eye she hit tengen on the head and put him in a headlock not letting him go.

"Let me go!! YOU GEM LADY!!" Yelled tengen but pyrope did not budge and her vein showed.

"Pyrope?! What are you doing?!" Said tanjiro as he ran to her as she looked at tanjiro then tengen who was having trouble breathing and she let go.

"He tried to kidnap aoi and naho!!" Yelled sumi as tengen was being scolded by pyrope while being hit by her fan.

"You ill mannered and perverted organic!! That is not how you treat young girls!!" Yelled Pyrope as she hit tengen while tanjiro, aoi, and kanao sweat dropped.
—————————————————————

After getting humiliated by pyrope tengen got the trio and gem who was still mad at him.

"A god? Scoffs* the diamonds are more powerful than you." Said pyrope making tengen's veins show.

After pyrope was done arguing with tengen the whole time to a wisteria house, she was kind of forced to wear a kimono so she tried it on, she did not liked the color of the kimono it barely matched her pink self so she shape-shifted her dress into a matching kimono and feeling satisfied she gone out only to grimace at the scene before her, three boys in very heavy makeup.

"They are like those organics that are big and eat grass." Said pyrope.

"A cow?" Asked zenitsu.

"Yes." Said pyrope making tengen and the boys sulk and pyrope sweat dropped and cleaned up the boys and made the makeup look natural.

—————————————————

"We'll take the middle one and Pyrope." Said the lady.

"Good choice." Said Tengen and off they went.

"You never really told me what is this place." Said pyrope and tanjiro did not want her to know.

"U-Ummm pyrope I'll tell you later." Said tanjiro and pyrope nodded.

——————————————————

Tanjiro and pyrope was helping around the place while zenitsu was at another place strumming an instrument very fast and inosuke was confused because the woman was praising him for his beauty.

Meanwhile rui and Nezuko was stored in pyrope's gem chilling with pyrope inside of pyrope's gem.

Overall everything was going pretty smoothly.

Until a bump in with Oiran Warabihime, at first warabihime was about to yell at pyrope but stopped instantly and blushed at pyrope.

"You again?!" Said warabihime and pyrope instantly knew who she was.

"Daki!!" Squealed pyrope and hugged her making daki blush but saw zenitsu stare at her and she glared at him.

————————————————

As the two girls spoke about their day, pyrope felt dizzy and soon got knocked out.

"Sorry pyrope but you are staying with me." Said warabihime and her obi sucked pyrope in.

————————————————

Pyrope was in her gem confused until she saw rui and nezuko.

"Pyrope!!" Said rui as nezuko and him ran to hug her.

"Hello dearies it seems that I have found out that daki is a demon." Said pyrope.

"Oh no! Daki is pretty hard to defeat, but once you cut off her older brother's head and hers at the same time then you are good." Said rui.

"It seems that I am getting out of the obi." Said pyrope as she heard Tanjiro's voice.

———————————————————

Pyrope was able to get out and cloned herself and was able to cut off Daki's head.

"No fair!! I thought you were my friend!!!" Cried Daki.

"But friends don't lie to eachother, sorry dearie." Said pyrope and Daki cried even louder.

Gyutaro soon grew out of his sister's body and pyrope sighed and slashed his head and took their blood with a knife vial that yushiro made.

"Hope you two are better in your next lives." Said Pyrope as she sighed and put the vial of blood in the bag that the cat carried and the cat went off.

—————————————————

After getting his wives and the other people, they returned and found that fluorite was back.

"FLUORITE!!!" Said pyrope as she ran to hug the admiral and fluorite hugged her back.

"Passed final selection pretty easy if you ask me." Said fluorite as she brought out her new nichirin battle axe.

"Glad to hear it fluorite." Said pyrope and quickly left to see gyomei.

———————————————

"And that was it! I quickly defeated the upper moon six and I helped with the people stuck in daki's obi along with the others of course. Overall it was really quick." Said pyrope as she looked at gyomei who smiled at her.

"Glad you are back safe and sound." Said gyomei.

"Yeah and now they were badly damaged and now they are back in rehabilitation training, now I have nothing to do other than talk with rui and nezuko, maybe I could talk with mitsuri or shinobu!" Said pyrope and she excused herself and went off to meet the two pillars.

Mitsuri was easy to talk to, but pyrope felt someone watching with envy.

"Pyrope how about we go to a restaurant? We'll have much to discuss." Said mitsuri and pyrope agreed and quickly mitsuri dragged her to the restaurant and fluorite followed in her human form.

————————————————

They were talking with eachother until a group of boys started to talk to them and wanted them to follow them but when they refused they tried to drag them away but fluorite caught one of the boy's hand which was going to pyrope.

"You dare touch an aristocrat? Hehehe. Biggest mistake ever, you piece of shit." Said Fluorite.

———————————————

"You didn't have to go that far fluorite." Said pyrope.

"I didn't I just beat them until they bleed." Said Fluorite as mitsuri and pyrope sweat dropped.

"She totally did not understand what she/I said." Thought the two as they walked back to base.

"Now time to fight that wind bitch!!" Yelled Fluorite and she began to run.

"Oh no!"

"Oh dear no!"