The Two New Comrades

Fluorite, an authoritative gem, an admiral of soldier type gems and being tall as a topaz makes them all the more intimidating to the other gems and their weapons are two battle axes. No matter who they follow or who follows them, they are great battle planners and like to go to brawl style in a fight.

Hematite, an aristocratic type gem, a therapist gem, can erase a gem's memory if they try hard enough along with emotions, they never let their feet on the ground they always float around, and in battle they are very intimidating, being intimidating to their clients as-well, they are pretty straightforward.

———————————————————————

They were back at the demon slayer corps and gone to the butterfly mansion and hematite brought out a bottle filled with a fluid and pour a little on pyrope's cracks making them heal.

"Leave the gem alone she will be good as new....." Said the hematite as the fluorite sat down near the bed.

"I don't understand how my pyrope trust walking pieces of flesh?" Said fluorite as she gave off an unwelcoming aura to the flame pillar and the trio making them sweat dropped.

"Ara ara~ who are these two?" Said shinobu as she gave a closed eyed smile to the two tall gems.

"Why is she so short?" Asked fluorite making shinobu's veins show, and the hematite gave an emotionless face.

"I...... sense...... anger." Said hematite as she put her hands together making shinobu calm down a little.

"I gonna look around the base and I will immediately come back after." Said fluorite as she walked out of the room being followed by hematite.

Tanjiro and rengoku was still healing from the fight and zenitsu was arguing with inosuke along with murata who was paying them a visit.

A few hours laster..........

"OI GOT A PROBLEM AT ME??!!" Yelled sanemi as he looked at a pissed off gem.

"I got a problem!?!? YOU TELL ME FUCKFACE!!" Yelled fluorite and the rest of the pillars sweat dropped and confused about who was the new person.

"That's fluorite she has anger issues....." Said hematite as she put her hands together and they emitted an aura and she floated towards the two and she puts her hands on them making in a drunken state.

"Hey you look funny~" Said fluorite as she was messing up in coordination making her trip and fall.

"I'm sorry that I got mad~ wanna be pals?~" Asked sanemi as everyone looked at hematite shocked at her ability.

"Yeah!" Said fluorite.

"Namu Amida Butsu." Chanted Gyomei as he cried making hematite look at him.

"A new patient?...." Thought hematite.
————————————————

Pyrope reformed and saw fluorite and hematite looking at her.

"What in the diamonds-" Said pyrope but was cut off by fluorite.

"What happened to you in the past years?" Asked fluorite making pyrope explain everything, how a demon killed tanjiro's family now she's joining him to defeat the dollar store Michael Jackson and cure Nezuko and rui. (Sorry people I had to write it down😓).

"I see.......... We'll join you!" Said fluorite as she gave a salute (y'know that diamond salute from Steven universe) making rengoku and the trio confused about that salute.

"I'll join aswell." Said Hematite.

——————————————————

When they met the leader of the corps, they were extremely quiet and peaceful with him, but after they met him they decided to go to with pyrope to the stores.

But....... ;-; they forgot to put their human form and hematite didn't know that a person would create a fricken cult surrounding her, in the next few days.

"Okay that's all the ingredients......... where is fluorite?" Asked pyrope and hematite pointed to a crowd but in the crowd, fluorite and a group of men were doing an arm wrestling match and fluorite won making the group of men angry and attacked her which was a terrible mistake. In the end fluorite won and the trio left in a hurry.

——————————————-

"Nezuko, rui! Meet my two other gems, hematite and fluorite!" Said pyrope as the two demons looked at the two gems. Hematite was petting nezuko while fluorite was squeezing rui's chubby cheek.

After learning the story of how the demon slayer corps and how they kill the demons, fluorite wanted to join as a demon slayer and hematite wanted to be a therapeutic healer and they were both accepted and fluorite had to go train and had to leave the two and shinobu appointed hematite as a therapist.

——————————————

"And fluorite in her letter said that she learned about how the demons work, she also said that she had to refrain herself from almost destroying the whole side." Said pyrope as she put down her cup and gyomei was listening closely.

"That's very interesting to hear." Said gyomei as a cat came to pyrope and jumped up to get to pyrope's lap.

"Yeah and also hematite is doing a good job at the butterfly mansion and also helps the mentality scared patients." Said pyrope as she petted the cat making the cat relaxed and purr.

"Oh! I have to go to shinobu, she and mitsuri invited me to a girls night out." Said pyrope as she put down the cat and gyomei slightly frowned at the news, he felt happier with pyrope around, but now he wanted her to stay. But he knew that was selfish and did not speak up.

"Bye bye gyomei!" Said pyrope and gyomei waved goodbye.