If You Give a Demon Kindness...

Pyrope left the Demon slayer corps for some ingredients she had to buy for shinobu and she decided while she was at the stores she would make some gifts for the hashira.

As she was about to pass by the alley she saw a person in a cloak sustaining wounds she went over to help the person who she didn't know, was one of the twelve kizuki, gyutaro.

Gyutaro pov~~~

Why was a young lady helping me? I bet she would look at me disgusted once she sees my face, but to my surprise was helping me even though I looked like a train wreck.

"Why are you helping me?" I mumbled rudely and she just gave me a smile and patted my head.

"Because dearie, everyone has to be given kindness once in a while and you seemed to yearn it." Said the young lady making me red in my face, but she hadn't seem to notice it.

"Oh no! I am running late! Sorry dearie but I must go have a good night!" Said the lady but before I could speak up to her, she already disappeared.

It was a nice feeling I had with her, yes it was. It made me feel warm inside but that feeling was interrupted by my sister's cries.

"GYUTARO??!?? WHERE ARE YOU WE ARE BEING CALLED TO MASTERS MEETING!!!!" Yelled my sister and I scoffed and I disappeared into the night by nakime strumming her biwa.

Author pov——

Pyrope gave shinobu her stuff that she needed and pyrope went off to make tiny little carvings of the hashira. A few hours later she was finally finished with her pieces but she felt that something was missing and she went outside picked up some dirt and crushed the dirt and blew into her hands, making shards of crystals. Happy with her results decorated the figurines and gone of to give them to her friends first.

Nezuko and rui's reactions were filled with amazement and they began to play with them, the trio's reactions were a sight to see tanjiro was thankful and zenitsu was crying happy tears while inosuke was claiming his was the best making an argument with zenitsu. Shinobu was thankful with hers, Mitsuri was saying that her figure was amazing and it looked so much like her, gyomei was crying thank yous, tengen was feeling very flamboyant and asked for pyrope's hand in marriage making her sweat dropped. Muichiro was looking at his figurine and meh at it but he kept it, obanai scoffed at his but he was keeping it, sanemi didn't care but in the inside he was thankful, and giyu was looking at his and he thanked pyrope. Finally rengoku was happy with his and hugged pyrope.

——————————

Pyrope was happy with everyone's reactions and made herself as a figure and handed it over to nezuko and rui who were doing a role play with their's.

The next day.....

Pyrope was in the city and was eating from the udon cart, and she saw the same man with a lady and she went over to say hi.

"BROTHER!!!! WHY NOT?!?!?!?!?" Whined the lady with annoyance clear in her voice.

"Because daki we-" Said the man when he heard a familiar voice of pyrope.

"Hello again!" Said pyrope and she saw the two gawk at her.

Daki and gyutaro pov......

They both looked at her, daki knew her because of her forcing her brother to spill, but daki didn't know she was this beautiful no scratch that HOT!

"U-uumm h-h-hello ma'am" Said daki she was cursing herself so much because of her stuttering in front of the lady.

"I'm sorry this is my sister." Said gyutaro as pyrope smiled and daki was glaring at her brother while blushing in front of her new found crush.

"I didn't know you had a sister! She looks so cute!" Said pyrope making daki a blushing mess.

"T-thanks...." Said daki.

"I haven't gotten your name the last time we've met." Said gyutaro and pyrope nodded in agreement.

"Oh right! My name is pyrope! And you are?....." Asked pyrope.

"I'm gyutaro and this is my sister daki!" Said gyutaro.

"Nice to meet you two! But I'm afraid I have to cut it short since I have to return." Said pyrope making them desperate to keep her with them but when they tried to call out to her, she was already gone.

——————————

The moon glowed on pyrope as she looked at the sky, remembering homeworld, all her comrades and her diamond looking over her work as pyrope sat besides her, she sighed and returned to the butterfly mansion to see the boys and the two demons.