Final selection

Pyrope and tanjiro were heading off to the final selection and saw a lot of children in the waiting area and many slayers were looking at pyrope all weirdly and some of them had blush on their faces.

"Welcome to the final selection." Said the twins one with pale white hair the other one had black hair.

"Such adorable darlings!" Thought pyrope as the the two explained about the wisteria and the demons.

————————————
As both pyrope and tanjiro were inside the wisteria prison they were attacked by demons but tanjiro and pyrope easily beat them.

"What's that rotten smell." Thought tanjiro and then he saw the big demon chasing after another slayer in training.

As the demon was about to eat the slayer tanjiro cut off his arm.

"Aww another fox has come." Said the demon but pyrope slashed of his arms.

"Ooo another one that makes you 14 and 15." Said the demon.

"What year of Meiji is it now?" Asked the demon.

"It's the taisho period." Answered tanjiro and the demon flew into a rage.

"UNFORGIVABLE UNFORGIVABLE!!!!!!!" Yelled the demon and then he explained everything how Urokodaki trapped him and how he killed all of his children he trained. Then he attacked tanjiro but pyrope dodged.

Pyrope was in shock of him but then he asked her.

"Why don't you have that human smell?" Asked the demon.

"Huh? I thought organics aren't that capable of sensing that I'm a gem." Said pyrope.

"A gem? Oooooo different than a human I wonder how you taste!" Said the demon as he launches tons of attacks but pyrope dodged efficiently.

The demon then grabbed pyrope and he was about to devour her.

"How unfortunate of you oh well at least I'll treat myself to your death." Said the demon as he grabbed pyrope's head and tried to grab it off but tanjiro sliced his neck.

"!?!!??!" The demon was surprised by tanjiro. The demon was crying as tanjiro held his now crumbling hand and he disappeared.

"PYROPE!!!" Yelled tanjiro as he saw a the demon's hand through pyrope.

"Ooh my, tanjiro! I'm gonna be jus- POOF*" Said pyrope as she poof making tanjiro shocked and tearful.

"Pyrope?!" Yelled tanjiro as he held her gem crying.

The gem soon glowed and floated away from tanjiro and soon the figure of pyrope soon formed and soon she was good as new.

"Pyrope how can you do that?!" Yelled tanjiro as pyrope fanned herself.

"Well dearie in my home if we are injured in out bodies but not our gems we poof and return back to our gems to regenerate." Said pyrope as tanjiro grew amazed by her ability.

As the days past tanjiro tried to ask the demon if there was a cure to turn demons back into people but to no avail.

"We made it tanjiro!" Said pyrope as she hugged tanjiro and heard a boy mumbling to himself.

"Only five of us?" Thought tanjiro as he looked around not seeing the guy he met before.

"Welcome back." Said kanata and kirya in unison.

"Where's my sword?" Asked genya in a rude manner.

"First we will take your measurements after which you rank will be engraved." Said kanata as she ignores genya's question.

"There are ten ranks in all... kinoe. Kinoto. Hinoe. Hinoto. Tsuchinoe. Tsuchinoto. Kanoe. Kanoto. Mizunoe. ..... and mizunoto." Said the twins as the talk one after the other which reminded pyrope of the jades when they were in the ballroom celebrating the diamond's achievements.

"Currently, you are at the lowest rank, mizunoto." Said kanata.

"And our swords?" Said genya in a rude manner.

"How rude." Thought pyrope as she put her fan over her mouth.

"Today, you will choose the ore for your swords." Said kanata.

"However, the swords will take ten to fifteen days to complete." Said kanata and genya scoffed.

"Are you kidding me?" Scoffed genya.

"But first..." Said kanata as she clapped. Crows started to fly towards the demon slayers and landed on their shoulder while pyrope used her arm to let her crow land.

"We will now assign each of you your own kasugai crow." Said kanata.

"WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT SOME STUPID CROW?!" Yelled genya as he walked towards kanata and grabbed her head.

"I want the demon slayer sword, the color changing kitana!" Yelled genya and his arm was held by tanjiro with a firm grip.

Pyrope then helped kanata be released from genya and fixed her hair but she decided to style it more give it more pop.

"There now you're better than ever." Said pyrope as she gave kanata a smile making kanata a little red.

"Now you." Said pyrope as she put her fan over her mouth releasing a threatening aura making everyone flinch.

"I hope you understand not to mess with a child otherwise I will have no choice." Said pyrope as she gave a menacing glare making him flinch.

"Are you done?" Asked kirya then he released the ores from the blanket.

"Hmm this one shall do." Thought pyrope as she held a reddish ore.

Tanjiro was tired but pyrope was not and she decided to carry him in her gem.

"Tanjiro do you want to be carried?" Asked pyrope looking down on tanjiro as he was on the floor.

"No I'm alright." Said tanjiro but pyrope knew better.

"Don't be shocked by this okay." Said pyrope and tanjiro nodded she made her gem glow and tanjiro was now in a bubble.

"Wow pyrope I'm floating!" Said tanjiro as he was in the bubble and pyrope was glad that tanjiro was finally be able to rest.

————————————————-
They gone back and Urokodaki was shocked but happy, tanjiro explained everything except for pyrope's powers since she now know the dangers if they found out about her powers.

Fifteen days later a man who goes by the name, haganezuka came and said that he was here for pyrope and tanjiro and he explained of the ores they picked while Urokodaki sighed.

—————————————

"You go first tanjiro." Said haganezuka as he waved his arms. Haganezuka was mad but pyrope calmed him down.

It was her turn to open her fans as she opened them, the diamond's colors went in first, red, blue, and green then her color a reddish pink the same as her gem.

"YOU ARE NOW MY FAVORITE!!!" Yelled haganezuka as pyrope who was happy by the colors.

"What were those colors?" Asked tanjiro.

"The three other colors? Well they remind me of the great diamond authority my higher ups, the diamonds." Said pyrope as she held her fans.

"CAW CAW MISSION FOR TANJIRO AND PYROPE!!! CAW CAW GO TO A VILLAGE YOUNG GIRLS HAVE BEEN DISAPPEARED!!!" Yelled tanjiro's crow.

"THIS IS YOUR FIRST MISSION AS A DEMON SLAYER!!!" Cawed the crow