The Train of Surprises

After the trio finished their rehabilitation training they were sent to go to a mission with the flame pillar, kyojuro rengoku.

——————

Inosuke thought that the train was the demon while tanjiro thought it was a deity of the land, but zenitsu thought that they were morons.

"That's a vehicle, you know? For transportation you country boy!" Said zenitsu and a couple of officers were running to them and zenitsu panicked and they all ran from the officers and gone on the train from the back.

"W-WAIT FOR ME!!" Yelled zenitsu as he tried to go on the train and pyrope caught his hand and pulled him up on the train.

They gone through car after car until a loud voice.

"UMAI!!" Yelled a passionate male.

"UMAI! Umai! Umai!" Said the loud voice as the group came closer to see Rengoku, enjoying his meal. Pyrope was helping the two train workers with the boxes of food that rengoku ate as rengoku was telling talking with tanjiro.

The conductor came around and punched the squads tickets then Rengoku got out of his seat as the lights flickered, then a demon appeared.

"Blood demon art was hiding that huge thing!! And it was hard to sense it!! However if you bare your fangs at innocent people...." Said rengoku as he pulled out his red blade.

"My bright red flame sword..... will burn you to the bone!! Flame breathing first form: UNKNOWING FIRE!!" Said rengoku and he easily killed the demon with one slash. Then he continued to the other car as people from the other car ran into the back car with the others following.

They all saw a man under a thin demon and rengoku killed the demon after he saved the man.

"AWESOME SWORDSMENSHIP BIG BRO!!! Make me your apprentice!!" Yelled tanjiro and the other two joined in but pyrope looked at all of them like they were crazy.

"How are they floating like a sapphire???" Thought pyrope as she saw the trio floating around rengoku.

————————————

As they fell asleep, five people tied ropes around the squad and fell asleep.

————————————

"Pyrope!!!" Yelled rhodo as she hid in pyrope's open dress as she hugged one of her legs.

"What are you doing rhodo? Why did you yell?" Asked pyrope as she noticed rhodo's face full of excitement.

"Come with me!!! The gardens have a new flower addition!!" Said rhodo as she tried to pull pyrope to a warp pad to go see the garden.

"Alright dearie." Said pyrope as she walked alongside rhodo.

In the background a man looked around her dream, confused of the land itself.

"The hell is this?" Said the man as he looked around to look for the subconscious, then he finally found it and slashed it and gone out to find her spiritual core.

"What........ are you doing? Disgusting organic?" Said an intimidating voice making the man look around to see who said that, but he saw the spiritual core but a body behind it, a tall red figure, looking down on him with red eyes, glowing in anger. The man tried to get to the spiritual core but the tall red lady grabbed it and put it in her skin and then she grabbed the man.

"I wonder how long until you give out and die, you know what makes organics so disgusting? They are so vulnerable until someone manipulate them into something so corrupted and disgusting until someone else put them out of their misery. You organics are disgusting in that way, letting people get to you in such a vulnerable state of mind, you know the right and wrong but still do bad when you want something that sounds good but figure out that the person who promised a good thing, tricked you into a disgusting person." Said red diamond as she squeezed the life out of the man.