The Mistake

[ OKAY PEOPLES SINCE YALL DID NOT DECIDE I HAVE DONE THE WHEEL TO CHOOSE AND LET ME TELL YALL IT WAS SURPRISING!!]

After a week of rehabilitation training for tanjiro and inosuke and zenitsu was still recovering, pyrope was talking with zenitsu until she heard from her crow.........

"A new mission?" Asked pyrope who was confused.

"Yep!! And with the wind pillar too!! Caw!!" Said Mokuzai.

"How unfortunate of you pyrope you will be missed." Said zenitsu as pyrope was about to leave.

"Don't worry dearie I will be alright. (Hopefully)" Said pyrope as she walked out the door and closed it and began to go where sanemi is.

——————

Sanemi was near the front gate awaiting pyrope and he was annoyed with her, like of course to the person who humiliated him in front of the other pillars.

"Sorry if I had to make you wait, I was making food!" Said pyrope as she held out some food and bubbled it off to her gem.

"Tch! Let's just go!" Said sanemi as he walked off, but pyrope shrugged it off with a smile.
—————————

At a village where a demon was said to be kidnapping women, and to say to first put them to sleep and carry them off somewhere to store them.

"It's awfully quiet for a night." Said pyrope as she looked at the town with sanemi who was not paying attention to a hand reaching out for the gem. She suddenly felt a little drowsy but that did not affect her then she felt herself being knocked out.

Sanemi pov~
I quickly turned around and saw that punk being dragged away by the demon and I quickly slashed the arm and grabbed the demon and cut its head off. As I caught pyrope she was surprisingly light, like paper or a cotton.

But that demon, it wasn't over, it simply disappeared rather than being turned to dust, that only meant one thing, that was a copy of the demon, I quickly sensed a demon and ran towards a house and saw the demon carrying a female.

"Oi!! COME BACK HERE!!" I yelled causing the demon to flee and I followed it to a forest and there was a cave but pyrope woken up and threw her fan like a boomerang and it managed to cut off the demons leg causing it to slow down.

"YOU BASTARD LET ME LIVE IN PEACE WITH MY WIVES!!!!!" Yelled the demon causing me to become disgusted. Disgusting bastard thought that these young girls are his wives? Just fucking gross.

Author pov~

As the demon rant about his wives wanting to stay with him, they didn't notice the other clones hiding in the trees ready to pounce. As sanemi was about to slash the demon's head off, a clone pounced on him and pyrope without thinking tackled sanemi and they fused. A tall female with magenta eyes and with a demon slayer uniform but kinda part dress with poofy sleeves and crazy light pink hair looked at the scene all confused.

"W-what THE HELL?!?!" Yelled an angry female voice with a hint of masculinity.

"We fused! One of my abilities!! Summary of this power we combined our strengths!!" Said pyrope's side of the fusion and sanemi's side paused.

"Combined strengths huh? Heh IM ALRIGHT WITH THAT NOW LETS KILL THESE FUCKERS!!!" Yelled the figure as hold her fist in her hand ready to kill them all.

With pyrope and sanemi's combination they were able to dodge all of the demon's attacks and kill all the clones and the original demon and managed to free the young ladies from the cave.

Back at the base.........

A tall female graced the base making everyone gawk at her but the problem was sanemi's anger issues.

"Oi the fuck you looking at?!?!?" Yelled the tall female making the people running away.

They didn't seem to care about them being a fusion and sanemi forgot about him being a fusion and met up with the other pillars.

——————
"Ara Ara, what's this?" Said shinobu as she looked at the tall female.

"The fucks wrong with y'all? I'm sanemi!!!" Yelled the tall female making them all shocked.

"But your a girl?!??" Yelled tengen who was looking at the fusion.

"Who's that?" Said muichiro who didn't know that he was having a nosebleed.

"Oh no! Muichiro you're bleeding!" Said Mitsuri as she looked at muichiro who cleaned the blood off from him.

"Well what happened sanemi?" Asked Shinobu who was having a tiny of red as the tall figure loomed over her.

"Well while I was fighting the demon one it's clones try to attack me but pyrope tackled me and now this." Said sanemi and then a bubble appeared, it was the lunch that pyrope made and the figure released it and began to eat from it.

"I was thinking of some food while I was talking to y'all, but now seriously, HOW THE HELL IMA GOING TO BE ME AGAIN!!!!!????!" Yelled sanemi's side of the fusion.

"Well is pyrope still in there?" Asked shinobu and the fusion stayed quiet.

"Yes I'm here now since I have been trying to tell you sanemi you got to let go." Said pyrope's side and the fusion stayed quiet and breathed in and out until it glowed and the two came undone.

"Well that was a roller coaster." Said pyrope as sanemi was still eating her food.

"Yeah now, what was the topic of the meeting?" Asked sanemi as pyrope walked away to see rui and nezuko.

"Ara ara, I never knew sanemi had a good look as a female~" Said shinobu as she chuckled.

"Now that you mentioned it, he was looking flamboyant." Teased Uzui.

"She was cute." Said muichiro making everyone stare at him and sanemi was red of embarrassment.

"What?" Asked muichiro.

At the butterfly estate.........

"And that what happened at the mission." Said pyrope making nezuko and rui amazed.

"Usually fusions don't last wrong if the two don't collaborate, but surprisingly sanemi managed to fuse with me well." Said pyrope as she pondered in thought.

"But I wonder how he managed to fuse with pyrope without the fusion falling apart? Maybe he has a great combination with you?" Suggested rui.

"Maybe but we'll never know~" joked pyrope as the two demons received head-pats.

"OMG HEAD PATS!!!" Thought rui as he felt very warm inside.

Meanwhile with sanemi.........

He never got the end of it from the hashira as they teased him about the fusion. When he was finally alone at his estate he was thinking about how warm he felt when he was in the fusion and how addictive it was but he admittedly blushed at the fact that he was thinking that and tried to keep his mind off of it but he never could.