The Gem and The Spider

Pyrope was received orders to go with other mizunoto to Natagumo Mountain.

"Goodbye you three, I hope we meet again!" Said pyrope and she was given a ceremony of good luck and left but not before ukogi was cuddling with her and mokuzai had to peck him.

"Caw caw Piss off!! This is my demon slayer!!" Yelled mokuzai as he glared at ukogi who was backing off.

And off she went to group up with the other mizunotos who were blushing at her. They began to walk into the natagumo forest but out of nowhere some of the members were acting weird and began attacking eachother but pyrope quickly broke all of their swords so as to not severely damaged eachother.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Yelled pyrope.

"But-!!"

"GO NOW!!!" Yelled pyrope and they all left her without turning back.

As she began to ready herself to go deeper she saw a silhouette of a boy standing on thin threads.

"Why don't you run and leave my family alone." Said the boy but pyrope didn't budge.

"I don't know how about you free the others?" Asked pyrope but the boy stood there as if he was observing her.

"You're not human?" Asked rui as he sensed her.

"Of course I'm not! I don't even have a family to go to while in the meanwhile they have families now let them go!" Shouted pyrope as she looked at Rui who seemed to soften a little bit.

"How about you join my family?" Asked rui and pyrope thought.

"If I join....... Will they be released?" Asked pyrope and rui nodded, soon she followed rui and on his word the demon slayers were let go.

————————

Pyrope was with rui she didn't bother to attack him, because he had his word and she had hers. Soon she met up with the whole spider family, all of them looked at her confused but defensive.

After meeting the spider family members she was led into a room where she had to drink blood water, few minutes in and she hasn't changed.

"Why didn't you change?" Asked rui who was a little surprised by this.

"Because as you said I'm not human, I am a gem." Said pyrope and that made rui a lot more surprise.
—————————

She was walking around to see the other members and she saw the mother of the family.

"Hello there." Said pyrope and the mother turned around to see her.

"What are you doing?" Asked pyrope as the mother was pulling some strings, literally.

"......." Nothing was said out of the woman's mouth but pyrope decided to continue her conversation.

"You know back home we used to have giant parties if our leaders return." Said pyrope which made the mother curious.

"It was all so perfectly prepared each time, and the way all the jades and the different gems moved made it all so elegant." Said pyrope as more of the spider family members came in to hear more.

"Perhaps I'll show you!" Said pyrope as her gem lit up and they all saw her memory of one of the parties thrown.

All of the gems were gathered around three tall ladies and as the song started they all lined up and began dancing gracefully. They were amazed by how graceful they were how perfectly they danced.

Over the past days rui began to soften up to pyrope since that one day. Rui was mad at his family again and was alone.

"What are you doing?" Asked pyrope and rui looked at her confused on how she found him.