A War is Brewing

Pyrope and fluorite saved the ubuyashiki family from almost dying in the explosion.

"How did it come to this?!" Thought Pyrope as she carried the ubuyashiki family alongside fluorite.

It was only a few weeks ago when she accidentally listened to the conversation between gyomei and kagaya, she haven't seen gyomei at their usual meeting place and was worried about him.

Although over the weeks or months they met up, she began to have feelings for him although she never experienced those types of feelings for anybody else and she wanted to ask gyomei about it but she never could.

When she figured out where he was she only discovered that Kagaya was planning to sacrifice himself and some of his family in an attempt to kill kibutsuji.

But now since they were all saved by pyrope and fluorite things have changed.

Before the doors could close pyrope, fluorite and hematite jumped in and they were in the room of upper moon 1, Kokushibo.

They stared at each other confused, Kokushibo knew that they weren't human at all but they looked humanoid, but before he could speak fluorite made the first move and attacked him and pyrope joined in while hematite was analyzing them and turned on a screen and made a decision that would change the tide of this battle.

Meanwhile giyu and Tanjiro were fighting Akaza when they heard a voice from the background.

"WAAAAHHH!!!!" Yelled an army of Rhodos as they flocked to Akaza and distracted him like seagulls. Meanwhile they were helping Tanjiro and giyu to defeat him.

————————————

Shinobu was holding on to dear life when she saw douma being blasted by green orbs on four green legs and saw peridots on their screens.

"The target will be immobilized and we will inject it with poisons created by this organic." Said the peridot as it tapped on the screen not even giving Shinobu a glance.

"Affirmative, who knew that hematite will communicate and bring pyrope's portion of the armada." Said peridot.

"Of course that the angelites will take this organic away for healing." Said peridot and Shinobu felt two pairs of arms picking her up and taking her away.

"Don't be afraid organic." Said an angelite as Shinobu looked at them in awe.

"Shinobu!" Said Kanao as she ran besides the angelites carrying Shinobu to a medical station.
——————————————————————

Meanwhile in homeworld......

A diamond was looking over some reports when she found out about pyrope's portion of the armada was heading towards the blue and green planet and confused but curious she got out of her red throne.

"Prepare my ship pearl..." Said the diamond.

"Yes my diamond!" Said the pearl and immediately went to her screens.

—————————————————————

Fluorites were charging at nakime and attacked her with brutal force until they saw pyrope and fluorite.

"PYROPE! And Fluorite 36-b!" Yelled a fluorite while mitsuri and obanai were dragged away by rose quartz.

Fluorite immediately slashed the demon's head off and the castle began to crumble apart.

They all fallen and they grabbed the people protecting them from the fall and they found that they were in a small village and saw the demon king himself.

"ATTACK THE DEMON KING!!! DONT LET HIM ESCAPE!!!" Yelled Pyrope and all of the gems rushed towards the demon king who was surprised by the many gems rushing towards him and they all attacked him punching, kicking, and slashing him.

"What's going on?" Asked Kagaya as kiriya and the other children were in shock by a letter.

"It seems that hematite contacted reinforcements and is now fighting against kibutsuji." Said Amane as she looked at the letter that hematite wrote.

—————————————————

As the night progresses the gems were fighting against Muzan and the hashira joined, but Muzan ran away but stopped when they all saw the big red ship and it landed and the doors opened.

Out came Red Diamond... One of the three diamonds, the warlike diamond, known for her liking to war and she looked at the demon in front of her and she grabbed him and looked at him in utter disgust.

"Is this the person that keeps making problems to my pyrope?" Asked The diamond as she looked at her pyrope that was looking at her in surprise.

The Diamond saw the sun rising and heard Muzan's cries and growing flesh and she squeezed him harder and put him out to the sunlight.

"You dare go against a higher being?! You deserve to die, freak of nature." Said The diamond as the demon perished and everyone saw the diamond being amused by his screams of pain until he turned to dust.

She turned to her pyrope and she smiled warmly at her.

"Pyrope I finally found you again, now we must go back to homeworld." Said Red diamond as she put out her hand and pyrope looked at the hashira then the trio who were sad but happy that she was leaving.

Pyrope bowed and shook her head.

"I apologize my diamond, but I wish to remain here and see this world." Said Pyrope and red diamond looked at her confused but understanding.

"I see, pearl!" Said The diamond and The pearl immediately gone to her screen.

"Write this down, I declare that pyrope will stay here on this organic planet and by the diamonds no gem will conquer this planet not even a diamond and pyrope will be an ambassador for the gems and organics." Said The diamond and she went back to the ship and pyrope ran to the hashira and the trio as the gems began to leave.

"Why didn't you leave pyrope?" Asked Tanjiro.

"Well because you all looked sad and also....." Said pyrope then she looked at gyomei in the eyes and smiled.

"I have feelings for you gyomei!" Said pyrope as she hugged him and his eyes widened as red took control of his face and he hugged her back, tears falling from his face.

——————————————————

Everyone was happy for them as they wedded and they had children together and as the years progressed she looked as time passed and she became a great grandmother to the children she had.

And now she was a teacher to a school and saw that some people that resembled her old friends.

"All those memories we had, I feel happy for them up there enjoying life.." thought pyrope as she looked up to the sky with a warm smile. She then hurried to her classroom.

"Welcome everyone, now since you all new I shall introduce myself, my name is pyrope!" Said pyrope as she smiled.

As the old Era came to the end a New Era opened.....

The end...