Around the Base

It was the first day of tanjiro's and the others in the butterfly mansion and pyrope felt bored.

"Hmmm what should I do? Maybe I could train myself! I could use a sparring partner but where?" Thought pyrope as she began to look around to see if there were any demon slayers to spar with, but she swore she is being followed, she just brushed it off and walked away.

??? Pov——

Pyrope was right about her being followed, it was the two kakushi! They were freaking out right now!! Their idol was here they had to inform the rest immediately!!

"Send a crow to them now!" Whispered the female kakushi as she saw pyrope walking off. Finally the letter was sent and the crow flew faster.

Author pov—-

The crow gone to kanata and she sprung up with joy and excitement.

"She's here! She's here!" Yelled kanata to her two other siblings and the other members, she immediately sent letters to the other members and off they went.

"Now time to meet her!" She said to herself as she began to run off.

—————————

"And that concludes the meeting today you may all leave now." Said the master as he walked away being helped by his two older twin daughters and tengen, Mitsuri, and giyu got a letter.

"!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??" They both had a shocked expression while giyu did not because he knew pyrope was with them during the trial.

"Why are you freaking out?" Asked Shinobu making the other pillars turn to them.

"NOTHING!!!" Yelled the two and began to sprint off.

"Their aura says otherwise." Said gyomei making the other pillars curious about what was in their letters, especially obanai.
——————————

Pyrope was walking around to find an opponent when she saw a female demon slayer who was covering her chest embarrassed.

"What's wrong dearie?" Asked pyrope.

"My uniform! Whenever I wear it the chest part burst open! I think that pervert did it on purpose!!" Yelled the female demon slayer.

"How bout I help? I can make some new demon slayer clothes." Said pyrope making the female demon slayer nod quickly and pyrope led her to an empty room.

She got some fabrics and using some imagination, she made the demon slayer outfit better and glamorous, making the girl happy about her new uniform.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!! Blue is my favorite and the design!!! Eeeeeee!!" Yelled the female demon slayer as she felt cool in her new clothes and left.

"Happy to help, but now time to find myself a sparring partner!" Thought pyrope as she walked out of the butterfly mansion and off to find giyu.

———————————

Mitsuri and tengen were excited about pyrope here but also nervous because of the trial they first met, was not exactly a good first impression.

"Umm excuse me but do you know where giyu is?" Asked pyrope they both looked at her and recognized her as pyrope they were surprised but also very nervous welp for Mitsuri.

"U-um yes! He is in his pillar estate training!" Said Mitsuri and pyrope thanked her and went off.

"Ooooo I talked to her without stuttering much!!" Thought Mitsuri as she praised herself for making a good impression.
—————————————