The Little Fans

Both pyrope and tanjiro saw the nine pillars, the hashira, the best of the best.

"Now before we being why don't you explain the crime you've comm-" Said shinobu but was cut off by the flame pillar.

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!" Said kyoguro.

"In that case I'll decapitate him with flamboyance." Said the sound pillar, Uzui tengen.

"You'd kill such an adorable child? That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!" Thought the love pillar Mitsuri.

"What a pitiful position that boy is in." Said the stone pillar, gyomei.

"What was the shape of that cloud again?" Thought the mist pillar, muichiro not giving a damn in the matter.

"Why am I here? And among these swordsmen? They are doing tanjiro's trial but what about me if this is tanjiro's trial then why have they involved me?" Thought pyrope as she looked around to see all of them.

"We should decapitate him!"

"Flamboyantly though."

"Nezuko!! Zenitsu!! Inosuke! Murata!!" Yelled tanjiro as pyrope sat down feeling nothing, they were  strong, yes she could sense it, but she didn't feel threatened.

"Forget that. What will we do with tomioka? He broke the rules aswell." Said the snake pillar, obanai as he pointed at the water pillar who was far away from the others.

"We'll decide later, but now I am interested in the boy's side of the story." Said shinobu as tanjiro was about to explain himself he was coughing and shinobu gave him some water to drink.

"That demon is my sister. While I was away, my family was attacked by a demon, and when I got home, they were all dead! My sister was turned into a demon, but she has never eaten anyone! She never has and she never will! She'll never hurt humans no matter what!" Said tanjiro.

"Spare us your absurd ravings. If she's family of course you're defending her. I can't trust a single word you're saying. I, for one, don't believe you." Said obanai.

"He's been possessed by a demon, let us kill this poor child immediately to set him free." Said gyomei.

"Listen to me please, better yet listen to her! She was with me the whole way! She knows that nezuko as well. For two years that nezuko has been a demon and in that time she never had eaten anyone." Said tanjiro as he looked at pyrope.

"Your story is spinning in circles. She hasn't devoured anyone, and she isn't going to? Those are just words, so prove it to us and impress us." Said tengen as muichiro looked at the circling bird in the sky.

"I'm not sure about this, but I don't think that the master isn't aware of this." Said Mitsuri, rengoku and tengen looked at her.

"Should we really deal with him on our own?" Asked Mitsuri as pyrope looked at her.

"Stylish! And adorable!" Thought pyrope.

As tanjiro explained that he wants his sister to fight alongside him, a white haired man holding his box came in looking crazy.

"What kind of sick joke are you trying to pull?" Asked sanemi as he held up the box with one arm and a kakushi was trying to persuade him to bring it down.

"More scars!" Thought Mitsuri as pyrope and tanjiro look at shinobu talked to sanemi. But he just talked straight to tanjiro as he pulled out his blade to stab nezuko but was bubbled by pyrope trapping him in the big orb as she held the box.