New Students

Tally P.O.V
Hi my name is Tally Tatum. I am friends with the craziest person in the world Shane Belmont. Me and her are very good friends and we do everything together. She is my partner in crime. I would mostly die without her. Me and her have a lot in common but there is this one big thing we have in common. Were vampires.
Right now I am getting ready for school. I put on my Vampires Everywhere! Shirt. Then black skinny jeans. After that I did my hair. I left it down and put a black Beanie over it. Then I did my make up. I put on eyeliner and mascara.
I grabbed my phone and headphones then went downstairs. I put on my Miw hoodie and grabbed my black converse backpack. I sat on the couch waiting for Shane to pick me up. I have my own car it just that it is in the shop getting fixed. I got in a car cash a few weeks ago and it got thrashed but you know me being a vanpire I lived. I herd a honk and I quickly put on my Converese then ran out the door. I locked the door and walked to Shane car. I got in and she was listing to Escape the fate. She turned it down a tiny bit when I got in. She pulled out of my driveway and started driving to school. We pulled up to school and everybody got out of are way so it was easy to get to are lockers. See a lot of people are scared of me and Shane. They don't know are secret but we do have a temper problem and we beat up a couple of girls here. So people don't really mess with us. When I grabbed the books for the next three classes I closed the locker. I turned to Shane. " Ill see you at lunch" I said.
Me and her hugged real quick then went are own ways.
Later at Lunch me and Shane were sitting by ourself then we saw the kids come in. I can admit one of them was cute and The girl oh my gosh she was perfect. They got food and was looking for a spot to sit. "Hey you guys over here" Shane said.
Then came over to us. " Sit we don't bite"I smirked.
They sat down. " So what is your guys name" I asked.
" My name is Nikki" Said Nikki.
Wow. He is fucking gorgeous.
"My name is Tyler " Tyler said.
Shane smiled. You can tell she thinks he is cute.
"My name is Anthony " Anthony said. " My name is Nick" Nick said.
" And My name is Ashley but I go by Ash" Ash said.
" Cool,My name is Shane but you can call me Sj" Shane said.
Tyler smirked. " My name Is I'thalia but please call me Tally" I said.
Nikki looked at me and smirked. "So what made you guys want to come here " Shane asked.
" We just wanted a change got tierd of the same place" Ash said.
"Cool" Shane said.
" So how do you like it here so far" I asked.
" It's nice and so are the people" Tyler said while smirking at Shane.
" That's good" I said.
The bell rung which meant we had to get to class. " Well if you guys need any help just let us Know" I said.
They shook there head in understand ment. Me and Shane got up and went to are next class. I can already tell that the new students are going to be cool. But there is something about them that I can't figure out. Like it is something bad. Something that could change my mind about them forever.