𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Resting against the against the window, Aurelia's mind raced with the events of the night before. Her palms still tingled as her abilities were yet to fully return, whilst her fingers and forearms still felt numb. Guilt settled uncomfortably in her gut and her eyes felt heavy and painfully dry. Tears had been cried but her heart continued to ache. Something about the previous night felt off, whether it was because of the tragic death or how easy it was. No Wolfsbane laced bullet or knife, no snapped neck or caved in face. Just a fall, resulting in a lifeless Alpha.

Waiting in the shadows, Aurelia watched Scott climb off his bike with Isaac having already jumped off. She hating lying to Scott, but he lied first. He never told her about his secret meeting with Deucalion and proceeded to bring her brother rather than her. After finding out that Derek had kicked Isaac out, Aurelia stormed over to his loft the next day and prepared to kick off when Derek explained why. He told her that Deucalion is forcing him to kill his pack and by having Isaac around only put him in danger. However when Derek told him to leave he wouldn't, meaning he had to forcefully kick him out. Derek then divulged the information of Scott's agenda and asked her whether she would like to join them in beating the Alpha pack. Sending a quick text to Roman, whom she knew would like to be involved due to his past with them, she agreed.

However, she never agreed to kill them.

So now, here they were. Lurking in the corners of the abandoned bank waiting for the correct moment to reveal themselves. "You didn't come alone," Deucalion stated catching the two werewolves attention.

"Yeah. This is Isaac." Scott introduced, gesturing the boy stood awkwardly behind him.

"I'm not talking about Isaac." He spoke, almost giving them their dramatic moment. Revealing themselves to Scott, Aurelia lowered her eyes.

"You knew I would do this?" Scott sighed, briefly looking at Aurelia and then to Roman before shooting daggers at the Alpha. Against the blue-tinted room, Derek's blood-red eyes demanded retribution. "Derek, don't. You can't do this so no one gets hurt. If someone else dies—"

"—Him," Derek growled, raising a finger at Deucalion. "Just him."

Deucalion simply tightened his grip on his cane and smirked. "Just me?" He huffed, dropping his shoulders and cracking his neck. "Now, how's a blind man find his way into a place like this all on his own?" Small grey shards clicked on the floor as Kali slid down the wall, the claws on both her hands and her feet pulling the stone from the wall. Landing behind Roman, he turned on his heel and faced her — not daring to keep his back to the woman. Ethan and Aidan lurked at the highest point of the banks whilst Ennis appeared from beneath the escalators. Roman's attention was drawn to behind his closest friend, where none other than Devon tauntingly waved at him — ripping a dangerous growl from his throat.

"Now, now, Roman. He only did what he had to do." Deucalion spoke matter of factly.

This was what set Roman off making him charge at Devon, Aurelia intervened and stopped him, not wanting him to get hurt. As before they had left Roman had asked her not to let him do something stupid. Although Lia was unsure if this was classed as 'stupid' she still restrained him. "WHAT HE HAD TO DO? YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!" Roman screamed, his voice breaking showcasing the pure pain he felt.

"Control your bitch, Lia." Devon teased, resulting in Kali scolding him for acting like a child.

"Control yours, Duke." Aurelia copied, using the nickname that Kali used for the him. Something of which Cora had spat out on the journey there. Smirking down at the young girl whose eyes threateningly flickered red, Deucalion reached his hand into his back pocket and kept it there for the moment.