𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Slipping out from beneath Stiles' arms, Lia climbed out the heat of the duvet draped over them on her mattress. Having only just moved in, neither she nor Roman had much furniture — so they both were sleeping on mattresses on the floor. Although Lia quite liked the way it looked, so part of her wanted to keep it like that. Not to mention it was cheaper. Pulling on a pair of black shorts, she threw her hair into a messy bun and made for the door. Hand resting on the handle, she turned back to check the boy was still sleeping. Eyes lightly closed and his lips slightly parted, Aurelia listened to his light breathing and calm heartbeat. A rare time the boy was ever quiet. Shuffling out of the room, she was met with an empty kitchen. Something she was not yet used to when living with Roman, one could be called an early bird. Pulling out a small white bowl — of which Melissa had told Scott to drop off the night before, as well as cutlery and crockery — she poured out some cereal and leant on the small kitchen island. Luckily before getting to the flat, Scott, Isaac, Stiles and Aurelia all went food shopping to buy the essentials. The house already being equipped with some. A couch that doubled as a pullout bed, fridge, washing machine, coffee table, wardrobes and mattresses — it meant that they didn't need to buy much else. The layout of the house was rather simple, entering the front door took you straight into the living room and kitchen. On your right, sat the living room and on your left stood the kitchen. Walking straight down the centre of the open floor plan, took you down a hallway with two wooden doors on either side. Roman's bedroom was on the left and Aurelia's was on the right, each having a small bathroom — a toilet, sink, and bath which doubled as a shower inside. Not much, but it was all they needed. Hearing bare feet tapping on the grey wooden floor, Aurelia averted her attention from the spoon in her hand to the brunette walking around the corner of the hallway. "Morning Romanee," Lia smirked as he blinked slowly, his hair stuck up at the back.

"Morning." He yawned loudly, becoming panicked as Aurelia repeatedly shushed him.

"Shhhhh!" Lia whispered, running around the island and waving her hands in his face. "He's sleeping." She scolded, running down the hall to make sure her door was closed properly. When it was, she ran back through and returned to her cereal.

"Ahh, so lover boy stayed the night huh?" Roman hinted, raising his eyebrows suggestively. Aurelia's mouth dropped open as she stared at him, clearly not pleased with what he was insinuating.

"We didn't do anything I'll have you know." Lia spat, shovelling more Fruit Loops into her mouth.

"Oh my god, why?" Roman gawked, pouring a bowl for himself.

Aurelia shimmied around to the other side of the island and put her spoon in her bowl. "Well we never did anything before, and I've only just got back an—"

"And?" Roman cut in, watching her struggle to find another reason. "I don't see why you didn't. He's hot, your hot. And you are both so clearly in love with each other. What's the worst that can happen?" Roman shrugged, putting the milk back into the fridge and smiling.

"I mean, I guess." Aurelia nodded, watching him return to his bowl and take a bite — humming at how good it was. "Wait—" She started, her mouth dropping open as Roman winked and headed for his room. "You think my boyfriends hot?" Roman smiled mischievously, before closing his door. "Unbelievable."

"I guess I am attractive to gay guys."

"STILES! Oh, my god. You scared the shit out of me!" Aurelia yelled, dropping her head into her arms that rested on the counter. "Shut up, Roman!" Lia yelled, hearing him hysterically laughing from his room. Walking up behind her, Stiles slyly stole her bowl and lent on the wall. "I don't need enhanced senses to tell me you just stole my breakfast."