𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Spending the night with her boys really helped the Lahey girl. With everything she went through, all Aurelia wanted to do was stay with the people that made her feel safe — and who made her feel safer than Scott and Stiles? The next morning the pair tried to tell the girl to stay at home and rest, but she insisted that she wanted to go back to school. Lia needed to find Isaac and Lydia to check on them, and even though they said they would do it for her, she was adamant. Getting dressed into one of Stiles' red, flannel shirts tucked into her freshly washed black, ripped jeans, with one of Stiles' jackets on top — as she didn't want to go back to her house to get clothes — she made do with what she had access to. Asking to be dropped off at Lydia's, where she was meeting Allison, she wanted to spend some time with her girls. Lia had a night with Scott and Stiles and wanted to spend the morning with her sisters. "You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked, walking next to Aurelia, who was in between the girls, as she looked over at the strawberry blonde.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days'. But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." Lydia shrugged, trying to make the girl laugh, which she did.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked Aurelia, making the girl nod. Lydia, who hadn't let go of the girl since they'd reunited that morning, linked her arm with hers and marched through the doors. Nobody knew what had been happening to Aurelia yet, but they knew what happened to Lydia. Not like it phased the girl. But upon walking into the hallway every pair of eyes were on the three girls, more specifically Lydia. "Maybe it's the nine pounds." Swallowing thickly, she lifted her chin and walked through the crowd. Glancing at one another, Allison and Aurelia smirked and ran off after her.

Searching the halls, Aurelia desperately looked for her brother. She hadn't heard from the blonde boy since she told him to leave, he hadn't been to Stiles' house nor texted her phone all night — even when she messaged him. Meanwhile, Isaac did the same, running down the hallways in search of his younger twin. Turning the corner, she slammed into a rock hard wall of sorts — almost falling until someone grabbed her arm. "LIA!" Isaac breathed, pulling the girl into him and hugging her before roughly kicking the door to the side of them open and entering the empty classroom. "Are you okay? I shouldn't have left you, I could feel you breakdown but I left my phone in my room so I couldn't text you. And then when I went to Scott's you weren't there and neither was he. I checked Lydia's but her parents wer—"

"Zac, I'm fine. I swear." Lia sighed, pulling out of his grasp and sitting on one of the tables in front of him. "I went to Stiles', it was closer." She shrugged, wincing as he pulled up her right sleeve to inspect the deep cuts on her arms. The little ones had already seemed to heal up.

"What happened after I left?" Isaac asked softly. Aurelia tensed, before shaking her head and smiling.

"Nothing, I threw his keys into the house and ran." Even though Isaac knew his sister was lying, he didn't push it — knowing it would only make things worse and the last thing he wanted to do was upset her more. So with a parting hug, they left the classroom and walked to the Lacrosse field, Isaac heading to the locker rooms after walking her there.

"Don't tell them. Please don't tell them." Isaac begged, his amber eyes shining into Scott's as he crouched across from him having just ran at each other. Scott felt panic rise in his stomach, like acid bubbling and fizzing as he thought about the fact he had just found out that Aurelia's twin brother was a werewolf. Lia however, looked purely in shock. Being sat not that far away she noticed his eyes glow yellow and could hear his breathing morph into a growl — becoming confused on how she could as she wasn't in hearing range, given that the people around her didn't bat an eye. Her brother was a werewolf. How hadn't she seen it? And how long had it been going on? Looking up at the police walking onto the field, they climbed to their feet whilst Aurelia jumped down the steps and raced towards her twin. Instantly being guided away from the rest of the Lacrosse boys with Isaac and placed in front of her best friends Dad. Thinking that this was about the abuse Isaac and Aurelia had been living with — she expected this. But the words that left the Sheriff's mouth next, made her mind blank. "Their Dad's dead. They think he was murdered." Scott repeated to Stiles, who held back a smile at the thought that he was dead. Aurelia, however, couldn't process the words. After everything that man had put them through, why did she feel sad? Being removed from the field, she glanced back at Stiles and Scott with a worried look on her face.