𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Emerald eyes fluttering open, Aurelia snuggled further into Stiles' side happily. The Stilinski laid on his back with his right arm tucked under his head and his left arm around Lia as she laid on her side with her hand splayed on his chest. Inhaling his scent she smiled to herself and began circling her fingers against the fabric of his shirt — gaining a sense of peace from it. "Morning." Stiles groaned, in a low morning voice, looking down at the girl in his bed.

"Good morning." She smiled, rubbing her eyes gently whilst stifling a yawn. "How did you sleep?"

"Good, how about you?" Stiles asked, rolling onto his side and leaning on his hand.

"Very good, all things considered," Aurelia answered, dropping her head onto his pillow.

"It's nice that your voice was the first thing I heard this morning."

Smooth.

His little comment made her blush furiously before hiding her face in her hands. Stiles looked down at the girl, the bubbling feeling in his stomach appearing as he fought the urge to kiss her. Lia dragged her hands down her face and gave him a sceptical look when he fell silent.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?" He asked shyly, a confidence growing in him. They had kissed before but he wanted to make sure that's what she wanted to. Her green eyes widening slightly, she nodded. Slowly leaning forward, Stiles captured her lips in a sweet kiss. The boy becoming shocked as Aurelia's hand found its way to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss as she pulled him closer. Aurelia never wanted it to end. She had lost so much but gained something worth all the pain. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she pushed him back — pulling her lips into a thin line and squeezing her eyes shut.

"Stiles?"

"Umm hm?" He hummed, brushing the hair from her face.

"What time is it?" She whispered, watching Stiles' face drop as he checked the time.

"SHIT!" He yelled, rolling Aurelia away from him and jumping to his feet. "We're late, school starts in fifteen minutes!" Letting out a hysterical laugh, Lia pulled herself from the covers and ran from the room to get herself dressed — blaming the boy for making them late with his escapades.

During gym class, Aurelia and Stiles stood at the bottom of the rock climbing wall watching as Scott and Allison raced to the top. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach laughed, after Scott's foot was kicked by Allison causing him to fall to the mat with a thud. "Right? All right, next two. Lahey, Whittemore, let's go. The wall." He pointed, watching as Lia jumped from her place next to Stiles and headed to the wall. Even though climbing, or any sport, wasn't necessarily her thing — she liked to give it a good go due to her competitive attitude. Waiting for Jackson to get hooked up to the harness, they began. Keeping her eyes to herself she climbed up the foot holes in the wall, not noticing how quick she bolted up. Jackson watched in shock as he tried to catch up to her but failed miserably. Tapping the top, she kicked off and landed down on the mat. Turning over her shoulder, she found every pair of eyes on her. "Good god, Lahey! Since when could you move that quick?" Coach asked, making Aurelia look back at the wall where Jackson was barely halfway up. Tilting her head, she walked away and back over to Stiles who watched her with impressed but concerned eyes. "Okay! Next up, Stilinski and Erica."

With a smug look, Stiles waltzed up to the wall and began to get in the harness as Erica approached the wall cautiously. "This can only end well," Aurelia smirked, walking over to Scott, Allison and Lydia. Linking arms with the Argent, Allison rested her head on top of Lia's and giggled.