𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Aurelia and Stiles sat in their first class,
Stiles going over the notes he had collected the day before with Lia as she wanted to see what she had missed out on. Luckily, she already knew most of it — so she didn't need to worry. Stiles and Scott were still not speaking, ever since the accident with the Sheriff they hadn't spoken a word to one another. So as the McCall boy entered the room, Stiles kept his eyes trained on the girl in front of him and they discussed what she had seen in the film shop that night. "Still not talking to me?" Stiles simply didn't answer but just kept talking to Aurelia. "Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big— you know I feel really bad about it—" Stiles leant back in his chair, shooting a look to Aurelia saying 'unbelievable'. "—okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out and that I went to Derek for help?" Aurelia smiled to herself, deep down knowing he was the only one who had a chance at helping him. The Stilinski pulled his lips into a thin line and tried to stop himself from answering.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But I'm not talking to you." After a few moments of silence, a very painful one. Stiles turned around to face Scott, a curious aura surrounding him, "What did he say?" The whole class was spent discussing what had been said by the Hale, to protect himself from the Alpha he needed to get angry but know how to control it. As when the full moon came, which happened to be a few weeks away, the Alpha was going to draw Scott out and force him to kill with him. He could resist that if he knew how to control it. "He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?"

"Yeah," Scott spoke, as Aurelia walked beside them in silence — wondering how the two humans could help him.

"All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill people, those people usually being us." Stiles sassed.

"That's only what his werewolf side is programmed to do, like you being programmed to dish out sarcastic comments." Aurelia snarked, making Scott look down at her accusingly.

"What do you do? Not bite back?" Scott asked as Aurelia dropped her head in agreement. It was like she was born to challenge the Stilinski boy. "Anyway— that's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it."

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?"

"I don't know. I don't think he does either."

"Fan-freaking-tastic!" Aurelia sighed, running her hand through her blonde hair. "When are you seeing him again?"

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott caved in after trying to dodge the question.

"After work. All right, well, that gives us to the end of the school day then." Stiles finished, catching onto where Aurelia was going.

"To do what?"

"To teach you ourselves."

"The what of who?" Lydia asked, with a bit of salad on the end of her fork, as the three girls sat in the library. Aurelia was taken aback when she first heard about the brunettes necklace but was speechless when hearing that Allison was close to finding out about her family being Werewolf hunters.

"The beast of Gevaudan. Listen. 'A quadruped wolf-like monster, prowling the Auvergne and south Dordogne areas of France during the year 1764 to 1767. La Bete killed over a hundred people, becoming so infamous that the King Louie the 15th sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it.' Huh, what do you think?"

"Boring." Lydia deadpanned, twirling her fork in her salad. Aurelia smacked her arm at her disinterest and turned back to Allison.

"Tell me more, Alli."