𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Aurelia didn't go to school the next day, she was aching too much to move and her father would be damned if he tried to force her. However the next day, she dragged herself out of bed and made her way to school. Walking down the halls, she heard about the death of the bus driver from an outside perspective. Lia had been told all about Scott's dream of murdering Allison in the bus, and then the death of the bus driver. Aurelia knew from the get-go that Scott had no part in it, but didn't expect that there was now an Alpha werewolf in town. Walking in her first class, her eyes were drawn to the spastic boy drumming his pencil on his book repeatedly as his mind raced. Upon noticing her walk in, he straightened up and sent her a goofy smile. Aurelia instantly smiled at his kindness, sitting down at the table next to him — like they always had.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Aurelia asked after a moment of silence, leaning forwards towards Scott who was sat in front of Stiles. The best way to keep the boys from asking questions was to distract them with her own.

"I don't know."

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles pressed, also leaning forwards in his seat.

"I don't know."

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" To Aurelia, it was like her and the Stilinski boy shared the same mind. Every question he asked, was the one that was going to leave her mouth next.

"I don't know! Jeez." Scott snapped as he turned around on his chair, annoyance covering his face. Placing Aurelia's test on her desk the teacher moved onto the next row, putting students out of their misery. With a pained look, Lia looked down to her test and smiled at the grade 'A+' gracing the top corner of her paper. Even though Aurelia had the highest IQ in the school, she still became very nervous when receiving a test back — due to the fear of failing.

"Dude, you need to study more." Was what Aurelia heard from her left. Looking up she realised what Stiles was referring to, Scott's mark. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" Stiles offered, his 'A' beating Scotts 'D-'.

"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today." Scott casually mentioned, causing Lia's interest to peak and Stiles' ears to prick up.

"That's my boy." Stiles congratulated, patting the Werewolf's shoulder.

"We're just studying."

"Uh, no, you're not." Stiles laughed, making Aurelia shoot an apologetic look to Scott.

"No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to god, I'll have you de-balled." Stiles threatened, making Lia snort next to him.

"Oh. My God." Aurelia groaned, dropping her head to her desk to hide her amusement.

"Okay. Just, stop with the questions."

"Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me."

"The one who Lia finds extremely attractive?" Scott teased, leaning back in his chair to witness Aurelia's embarrassment. Stiles' head shot to his right and gawked at her.