𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Peeking through the window, Stiles slipped down in his seat and tried to dodge the suspicious glare of his father. Cringing, Stiles rubbed his eyebrow and waited for the girl to be escorted from the room. The girl in question being Ashley, the girlfriend of the most recent sacrifice. The blonde girl walked out of the room with a small sniffle, the young cop told her to wait there and swiftly walked down the hall. "Um, hi, Ashley. Can I talk to you just for one sec?" Stiles asked, jumping to his feet and reaching for her arm. "Sorry. I just need to ask you something really quick, and it's gonna sound really unbelievably insensitive, so I apologize in advance." He apologised seriously, making Ashley furrow her brows. Hesitantly, Stiles rubbed his forehead and proceeded to hold out his hand. "Was Kyle a virgin?"

Disgust filling her veins, Ashley stepped away. "What?"

Knowing how bad it sounded, Stiles apologised again and continued. "Your boyfriend was he a virgin, or did you guys— you know what I mean—"

Raising her hand, she slapped the boy right across his face. Stiles grunted, holding his cheek with an apologetic look in his eyes. As the cop promised, she came back and attempted the drag the young girl away. Resisting the strength of the police officer, Ashley turned in her grasp and faced Stiles once again "No. He wasn't a virgin." She responded, tears sliding down her pink tinted cheeks.

Watching the interaction from the doorway, Noah ran over to his son with a furious facial expression. "Have you completely lost your mind?" He whispered, his voice cracking with anger. "I've got four murders, Stiles. You see those men in there? That's the FBI. They're pulling together a task force to help because it looks like we've got a full-blown serial killer on our hands." Noah scolded, his hands waving around much like his sons did in moments of distress. "Do you get that?" Stiles nodded his head and began to speak when the Sheriff cut him off angrily. "Then what are you doing?"

Nodding his head, Stiles looked up and sighed. "I'm trying to find a pattern." After his father moved away from him, he pulled out his phone to call Lia but then noticed the message he had missed from her.

lia<3

lia<3
hey, where'd you go??

my hooman
i was checking out a lead

lia<3
stiles.
you did not go and question that poor girl

my hooman
well, I didn't know who else to ask

lia<3
YOU DID NOT
you're kidding.
stillllessss

my hooman
trust me, my dad already told me off
look, I was only trying to help

lia<3
I know, but put yourself in her place
if this was me that had died and some kid, you dont know, was asking you personal questions
how would u take it

my hooman
not well.
i messed up.
I just wanna stop these murders

lia<3
you mean well, I know you do

my hooman
i hope she does too
where are you?

lia<3
by the memorial for Kyle
people are quick, there are photos everywhere

my hooman
i wonder how long the new principal
will keep it up

lia<3
i will RIOT if he tries to take it down