🍃21🍃

"You can come to the bed, you know; I'm not going to bite you."

Miguel shuffled over to my bed, finally leaving my doorway. He settled down at the edge, as far from me as he could.

I furrowed my brow. "Is something wrong?"

Looking at his hands, he replied, "Well uh... I get it's sexy time, but uh-"

"Who said anything about having sex?"

"Oh shit." He looked at me with wide eyes, "My bad, I just assumed that...you know, with the shoulder squeeze and calling me over to your room-"

"Chill, I'm kidding! Also, sexy time?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Way to set the mood."

He grinned sheepishly. "Piss off; you know what I mean."

"Mmm. Anyways, what exactly is wrong? Do you not want to have sex?"

"No, no, it's not that! It's just...I don't want you to think that I only apologized to you to get back in your pants-"

"Miguel, it's fine." I sighed. "We're on the same page, okay? You want sex, I want sex, so it's all good."

"Yes, but-"

I took off my shirt; his eyes dropped to my boobs.

I smirked. "Do I have to come to meet you, or are you coming closer?"

. . .

"Fun fact: I didn't know which room was yours earlier."

Still scanning my neck for hickeys, I replied, "Oh?"

Miguel replied, "Yeah. Luckily I ran into the girl in the other room, and she directed me."

"Which girl? Precious?"

"Nah, the black girl that stays in the room next to yours."

My skin warmed. Oh fuck.

I turned away from the mirror, focusing on Miguel. "Well, this was fun. Thanks for coming, goodnight!"

He pouted. "What, we can't even chat for a bit?"

"Nah, I'm pretty tired."

"Ugh, fine." He stood up, sliding out from under my covers. I averted my eyes from his dick, looking back at the mirror as I scrunched my nose. Ugh, why did I leave my covers within his sight? Now I have to wash them as well!

After Miguel finished putting back on his clothes, he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I stiffened.

He placed a kiss on my neck, then said, "Sleep well, beautiful. Let's do this again sometime, okay?"

I gave a non-committal hum in reply. Sighing, Miguel let me go and walked away.

Before he left, however, he added, "Oh, and don't forget: unblock my number!"

I may as well if this is going to be a regular thing.

I looked back at him, forcing a smile. "I will!"

He left, giving me the space to process my thoughts at last. The sex had been good: Miguel had paid more attention to my body than before and focused more on giving me pleasure. In fact, I'd even cum (a fact he had been proud to hear).

What he hadn't known was that Angelo dominated my attention as I rode the high.

Ugh, Precious' advice just made it worse!

As if summoned by my thoughts, Precious burst into my room. "So, how did it go?"

Shrieking, I clutched the robe I had on and whirled, "Precious, what the fuck? Knock next time!"

"Sorry, sorry!" She grinned sheepishly. "Anyways, how was it?"

"How did you know he had left?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "You weren't waiting near my door all this time, were you?"

"No, of course not! I happened to bump into Miguel as he was leaving."

After a few seconds passed with no reply from me, Precious scoffed. "Aimee, come on: do you really think that I have nothing better to do with my time than listen to you have sex?"

"Well, considering how quickly you rushed in here..."

Precious sat on my bed. "That doesn't mean anything; I'm just a...curious person!"

"Uh-huh. By the way, you're sitting on the covers that Miguel lay naked under just a few minutes ago."

"Eww!" Precious leaped up. I giggled.

She walked over to my chair and sat, then said, "Anyways, enough stalling; tell me already! How was it?"

I faced my mirror, avoiding Precious' gaze. "It was alright."

"Oof, that doesn't sound good enough. I'm sorry."

"No, no, it wasn't bad. It was quite good; better than the first time, that's for sure."

"Great! See how easy it is to find good dick elsewhere? Before you know it, you'll forget that what's-his-name even exists!"

"Hopefully." Looking at Precious, I forced out a yawn. "Anyway, it's pretty late now: I should be heading to bed."

"Alrighty, goodnight!" Precious left the room, but before she did, she added, "Remember: I'm here if you need any more advice. Let me know any update that comes up!"

I nodded. Not if I can help it!

She blew a kiss at me, then left.

I attempted to sift through my thoughts afterward, trying to get out the more negative ones. However, like an object too big to fall through the sieve, Angelo remained on my mind. The thought of his unread message pulled at my attention so much that I debated on opening it. Yet, the resentment I held for him held me back.

After picking up my phone for what felt like the fiftieth time, I scoffed, "Fuck it; you didn't want to go with me to the art center? Well, I can easily find another guy to go with me, so your loss!"

I probably would have asked Dylan if it wasn't for the interaction we had earlier that day. So, I turned to my next best alternative.

I texted Miguel: 'Hey. Random question, but are you free tomorrow? There's this art center that I'm going to, and I'll love it if you come along.'

I didn't bother to wait for a reply: sending the text had been enough to put a smirk on my face.

. . .

The following day, my phone's ringing woke me up. Yawning, I answered it. "Hello?"

"Good morning, beautiful!" Miguel drawled. "I got your text; I'm down! What time do you wanna go?"

. . .

What did you think of this chapter? I love reading comments from y'all, so let me know your thoughts! Also, please support me by voting on the chapter if you enjoyed it, and follow me if you wanna keep up to date with any important announcements.

Till next time!