🌵12🌵

'You can't tell me that you don't wish your body looks like hers.'

Glaring at Kyra as I scrolled through her Instagram, I murmured, "What the fuck does she have that I don't?"

Apart from big hips, ass, and boobs...

Tightening my grip on my phone, I took a screenshot of one of her posts, then sent it to Nabila along with my picture.

After that, I typed, 'Be honest: do you think her body is better than mine?'

She didn't reply for a few moments, during which my breath quickened as I stared at my message.

Shortly after she read it, she replied, 'No, your bodies are both nice in their ways.'

Exactly!

I sent back, 'Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks.'

'Where is this coming from though?'

I sighed. 'I don't really want to discuss it.'

'Alright. If you ever want to, I'm next door.'

I smiled. 'Thanks.'

Putting away my phone, I walked over to my mirror and raised my shirt. I grumbled as I appraised my body, "'Wish my body looks like hers', yeah right! Why the fuck would he even say something so stupid?"

Maybe he thinks there's something wrong with my body...

"Nabila said my body is just as good as hers. Plus, Angelo has never complained about it before today."

But do I really think Nabila would tell me if my body looks bad? She's way too nice for that. And Angelo may have always thought this, but just never said anything beforehand. Maybe he decided to be honest today because I told him I wouldn't have sex with him. I should hit the gym a little less and focus on gaining more weight-

"Aargh, stop!" I shook my head, then marched over to my closet and put on a crop top. I grabbed my phone after and took several mirror pictures of myself.

After selecting the best one, I posted it on my Snap story with the caption, 'Working on that summer body'.

. . .

By evening, I'd gotten many responses praising my body, from guys and girls alike. I replied to all of them politely, smiling as I did so. Some guys tried to continue the conversation, but I ignored them.

I smirked when I noticed that Angelo had seen my story. If you aren't going to appreciate my body, others will.

There was a knock at my door.

I asked, "Who is it?"

Precious replied, "It's me."

I bristled, glaring at the door. "Oh. What do you want?"

"I'm not here to fight, I promise."

"Okay, that still doesn't explain what you're doing here."

"I'm here to apologize."

I frowned, but walked over to the door and opened it. "Well? Go ahead."

She walked in. After closing my door, she cleared her throat. "Look I...I've been thinking about what I said, and I realize that I overstepped. I'm sorry. You're right - your situation is none of my business, and you know your guy better than I do. If you're okay with him, then that's fine."

Folding my arms, I narrowed my eyes at her. She stiffened, looking away.

After a few seconds, I sighed. "Apology accepted. As long as you don't pull that shit again, we're cool."