🌵6🌵

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of cereal pouring into a bowl.

Stirring, I turned my head in its direction. Angelo was standing over a bowl, pouring cereal into it.

He paused, sighing. "Ah fuck, I wanted to be the one to wake you up."

Stretching, I chuckled. "Well, mission accomplished. Making breakfast?"

"Yeah, for you."

'My heart fluttered. "Aww, aren't you quite the gentleman!"

"On second thought, you can make your own breakfast."

"Then you can get your ass out of my room."

He scoffed but smiled as he went back to pouring the cereal.

Peering into the bowl, I asked, "Where's the milk?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you?"

"No- I mean, it's in the fridge, but why didn't you add it in?"

"What do you mean? I'm going to add it in."

"After the cereal?"

"Uh...yes?" He tilted his head then his eyebrows shot up. "Wait, don't tell me you add yours before?"

"Yeah, so?"

Dropping the cereal box, he let out an exaggerated gasp. "Sacrilege!"

I furrowed my brow. "What? That's how it's supposed to be-"

"No, it's not! The measurements must be right. It should be 'milk in your cereal' not 'cereal in your milk'!"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, whatever!"

"Whatever?" He pulled out his phone, placing it at his ear. "Hello, 911, I'll like to report a crime!"

I struggled to hold in a laugh. "You're lucky Nabila isn't in here, or it'll be two against-"

I paused, eyes narrowing. Wait, did we come back with Nabila last night?

A chill ran over me. "Oh, fuck!"

Angelo furrowed his brow. "What?"

I leaped off my bed, dashing into the bathroom. "We didn't come back with Nabila!"

Holy fuck, how can I be so stupid? Why the hell didn't I get her to go outside with me? Why did I even have to take that fucking weed? Fuck!

I banged on Nabila's door. "Bila? Nabila!"

"Coming!"

My shoulders sagged, and I let out a large breath. Thank god!

She opened the door, frowning. "Where's the fire?"

I chuckled, running my hand through my hair as I walked into the room. "Nowhere, I just...are you okay?"

Her brow furrowed. "Yeah, why?"

"Oh, no reason. When did you get home from the party?"

"Hmm...around 5 am, I think."

So probably after us.

"Ah." I cleared my throat. "Listen, I'm- I'm really sorry about leaving you to come back alone. It was irresponsible of me, especially with you being drunk, and it being your first time-"

"No, no, it's fine! I'd already sobered up by the time I left. Besides, I didn't come back alone. Andre escorted me back."

I narrowed my eyes. "Andre? Is that the guy you were dancing with last night?"