51.

It was days like this that Derek was grateful that he was head of neurosurgery at the hospital. Of course, there was the saving lives thing, but ever since he met Meredith it meant spending less time with her. But today, he loved it. Because being head of neurosurgery meant he had his own office, with a couch where he could have sex with his girlfriend. Addison had given her a few days off to plan the wedding and she had surprised him with lunch and they had ended up making love on the couch in his office.

"Thank you for coming to visit me." Derek said, still slightly out of breath.

"You are very welcome...." She replied, her chest heaving as she reached for his labcoat to pull it over them

"Lunch was good."

"It was...."

"This...was even better."

"It was." She breathed.

"I don't think they gave me an office for that though." He laughed.

"Probably not." She giggled.

"I didn't use it for that before I met you." He kissed the top of her head.

"I'm glad...." She replied, running a hand through his hair.

"Me too...we can practice for our honeymoon."

"We can...." She smiled as he looked at her ring. "Which reminds me...we haven't picked a place."

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, holding her other hand.

"I don't know."

"Somewhere hot that requires very little clothing."

"Of course." She rolled her eyes.

"Puerto Rico?"

"No..."

"Hawaii?"

"No...that seems so cliché."

"Then where do you think we should go?" He laughed.

"What about Baja?"

"California?"

"Mexico."

"That's a possibility."

"Izzie gave me a list of honeymoon spots and brochures....it looks beautiful."

"What about the Bahamas?"

"Too touristy in the summer."

"We want to go somewhere warm right? Not Paris or something like that?" Derek asked.

"I've been there...we want warm and clear water."

"Jamaica?"

"No...."

"You don't like any of my ideas."

"St. Lucia." She asked, looking up at him and smiling. "Or Baja."

"You really want Baja, don't you?" He laughed, giving her a quick kiss.

"It looks pretty...and sexy."

"What about Cozumel, Mexico?"

"That sounds nice." Meredith replied, "So we've established I want to go to Mexico."

"Mexico it is." Derek answered. "We just have to pick where in Mexico."

"Baja." She giggled, kissing him again.