35.

For the last week, Derek had woken up with Meredith in his arms, and this morning was no different. Holding her in his arms felt so good and just made everything feel so safe. The only problem was this morning she kept moving around and fidgeting. "Stop moving." Derek grumbled, still have asleep.

"Can't...." She whispered, scratching her arms, then moving to scratch her knee.

"What's wrong?" He muttered, his face in the pillow.

"It's....everything itches." Meredith murmured, her hands reaching under the sheets to scratch her stomach.

"Itches?"

"Everything...." She groaned, finally sitting up in the bed, causing the sheet to reveal her naked body. "It's just....Oh God."

"What?" He muttered, not moving from where he as.

"I...my skin...it itches and..." Meredith rambled as she moved her fingers along her body, letting her toes try to scratch her other foot. "Derek."

"You probably got mosquito bites last night."

"No...this isn't a bite." Meredith replied, pushing the sheet away as she scratched around her breasts, "Derek."

"Hmm?"

"Derek!" Meredith picked up a pillow, tossing it at him as hard as she could before resuming her motions along her body.

"I'm up." Derek laughed, sitting up.

"Poison Ivy." She sighed, her fingers moving to scratch her thigh.

"Are you sure?"

"Derek!" Meredith hissed, picking up the remote from beside the bed area and tossing it at him. "You're the damn doctor!"

"I'm sorry. Take the sheets off of you so I can see."

Meredith dropped the sheets again, revealing the red rash that had moved along her body, mixed in with other marks from her scratching. "It itches and..."

"Thats definitely poison ivy." Derek sighed, looking over her body.

"How?" Meredith stomped, her hands struggling to reach her back.

"You were pretty much naked last night in the woods. That's my best guess." Derek laughed.

"This is not funny."

"It's a little funny."

"Not it's not."

"Have you ever had this before?"

"No and....why aren't you allergic to it?" Meredith groaned, stomping her feet a little.

"I was when I was a kid but I haven't had it for a long time." Derek smirked. "I probably have some calamine lotion."

"Damn it."

"I think I have Benadryl too."

"Are you still talking?" She shouted, scratching her legs.

"Getting the lotion." He bit his lip trying to laugh as he got off the bed and went to the small bathroom area to look for calamine lotion.

"I swear to God I'm 34 seconds away from breaking up with you and this stupid trailer." Meredith winced, as she began to grind her body against the side a side of the trailer.

"It's not my fault you wanted to play naked tag." Derek shook his head, handing her a Benadryl and a bottle of water.

"Some people have apartments with hanging flower baskets...that's all I'm saying."