6.

Derek really didn't want to be here. The only thing he was looking forward to was getting the chance to talk to Meredith again. Everybody was gathered around, waiting to rehearse the procession for the wedding and all Derek could do was look at Meredith. She looked amazing. He probably shouldn't be so focused on her. They had slept together once. It wasn't like they were in a relationship. But he couldn't take his eyes off of her and couldn't wait to get the chance to talk to her. Once he saw that she was finished talking to somebody, he quickly walked up to her. "Did you get all the salt water out of your hair?"

"I...." Meredith looked up, rolling her eyes a little. "I don't know did you get the sand out of your hair?"

"It took awhile but I did."

"Good." She smiled.

"Excited about this?" Derek laughed, trying to keep the conversation going.

"About rehearsing? Overjoyed." She giggled.

"At least we get a free dinner out of it."

"This is true."

"Want to sit together?"

"What?" She laughed, moving to put her shoes on.

"At dinner...I think we should sit together. Talk about best man, maid of honor stuff." He smiled.

"Oh...I...um..." Meredith stopped, pushing her shoe over her foot. "I don't...I mean...."

"You don't what?" Derek laughed as she tried to think of an excuse.

"You mean you're not sitting at the table with the kids?"

"Ooh. Good one."

"Thanks." She giggled, turning to the podium right next to them.

"I try." She replied as the flower girl and ring bearer walked by. "Your niece and nephew?"

"Yeah." He grinned. "Cute, huh?"

"Very..." Meredith giggled.

"I doubt they'll get through the rehearsal without a tantrum though."

"I bet the same goes for you."

"You never know. Depends on you're answer to my next question."

'You'll throw a tantrum, depending on my answer to your question?"

"Maybe."

"Oh....I hope I give the right answer." Meredith replied as other members of the bridal party walked in.

"You're the hottest out of all of them

"What are you twelve?" She blushed.

"I'm definitely not twelve."

"Oh okay." She nodded. "I um...that wasn't a question."

"Stop flirting you two and get in your places. The rehearsal is starting." Addison said, as she walked past to get at the end of the procession.

"I...you didn't tell her did you?" Meredith frowned as she walked with Derek to their part of the line.

"No. I've barely spoken to her since we've been here." Derek reassured her.

"Oh alright." Meredith nodded, standing next to him in the line as Addison stood behind them and speaking with her father.

"I doubt she would care. She's a little preoccupied."

"Yeah..."

"Okay...bridal party! I need you to move with the music!" The wedding planner called.