10.

She was exhausted, she had only been home for twenty four hours and her flight had yet again been delayed, so now she just wanted sleep and maybe alcohol but that wouldn't work because she was alone now, in Addison's office doing work while the doctor was away. It sucked, Addison was in Europe while she answered calls, made copies and played solitaire on the computer. She just wanted her bed. Just as she sat down to sort through the next scheduled appointment files, the elevator bell went off and the door the office was opened. "I'm sorry we're not taking...Oh...it's you guys."

"Surprise!" Izzie yelled.

"What are you guys doing here?" Meredith frowned as she held an x-ray in her hand.

"Chill...we brought lunch, but Barbie said we couldn't being booze to the office." Cristina Yang replied, sitting a bag on the front desk.

"It's an office." Izzie glared. "And we wanted to find out how the wedding was!"

"Did Sloan cry?" Cristina laughed as she sat in one of the office chairs.

"No...he should have though." Meredith giggled.

"I bet it was amazing." Lexie smiled.

"Did Addison look like someone out of a magazine?" Izzie asked.

"The only time Addison doesn't look like someone from a magazine is after she's been drunk off her ass...so yes she did look like a magazine."

"Egg roll?" Cristina offered, handing one to Meredith. "Izzie dumped George."

"Wow." Meredith smiled.

"I didn't dump him." Izzie frowned. "It was an agreement we made. It just wasn't working."

"That's good." Meredith replied.

"Ask her who cried more?" Cristina smirked.

"Cristina...."

"I cried. Okay? Just...give it up." Izzie glared.

"This was supposed to be fun and catching up on the wedding." Lexie interrupted.

"What was Addison's dress like?" Izzie asked.

"It was beautiful...white strapless."

"The vows? I bet they were so romantic."

"Addison's were." Meredith laughed as she opened the rice. "Marks...I don't even know how to describe his."

"Did you have to spend all your time with the best man?" Lexie bit into an egg roll.

"What?" Meredith coughed.

"The best man." Izzie repeated for her.

"Oh...um there was a best man." Meredith replied as she ignored the fact that she hated Chinese food by reaching into the bag. "Chopstick anyone?"

"Meredith?" Cristina asked, sitting her soup down.

"Yeah?"

"Did you sleep with the best man?" Cristina asked, looking at Izzie.

"How did you know?" Meredith frowned.

"You did not." Izzie frowned.

"Oh she so did." Cristina smirked, leaning back in the chair.

"I didn't know he was the best man at the time!"

"Was he good?" Lexie asked.

"Well...."