✲Undiscovered Gems✲

Undiscovered Gems

With your host: @HibikiChi

So last month’s article turned out really weird? I said I had three gems to show to all of you, but only ended up with one..? (I’m a complete idiot.)

So I apologize for that! I decided doing just two would be fine, so I have exactly two of them to share with all of you!

~~~*~~~

Alright, so I chose a one-shot from the amazing writer @MadameAndiSenpai.

Title: I Love You, Ya Know?

Description: ~ This is my 1,000 word story for the @Fanfic page here on Wattpad ~

Reads: 399

Votes: 20

Comments: 26

It’s a small MinaKushi story, and I promise you, it’s the cutest thing ever! Andi Senpai is one of my favorite writers here on Wattpad, and I have lots of reason as to I love her so much. For one, she’s an absolute hottie, (but beside that) she’s a legendary writer to me, and probably to a bunch more.

1,000 word story? How do you make a story with such limited words? Ask Andi Senpai, she did an amazing job at creating such a cute one-shot. Please, do it for meee! Check that adorable ish out!

~~~*~~~

So for the second one, I chose a story from @AllBeautyDestroyed (Myra and Avanthe are both amazing writers, so don’t hesitate to check their stories out!)

Title: Through the Blinds {Itachi Uchiha}

Description: {Sequel to ‘Masked Identity’} She couldn’t ask for anything more. The busy schedule of parenthood, as a student nurturing the role of a wife kept [Name] on her toes and attentive to her surroundings. All is well, until a sudden change haunts her, testing her loyalty as it threatens to ruin her happiness, her family, and jeopardize a healthy marriage… But [Name] is no damsel in distress; she won’t let all she’s worked hard for spiral down into an abyss of hell.

Itachi x [Reader]-Modern Day AU!

**You do not have to read Masked Identity to understand this story (aren’t I awesome?! ;3).**

Reads: 3.6K

Votes: 248

Comments: 192

So this one is from the bootiful Avanthe-chan, and I’ll have you know, I have touched her butt before. I know, congratulate me later. (She was asleep, don’t tell her.) ANYWAYS, I love this story dearly, and it has a healthy cycle of updates, (thank the lord) and I can’t forget the amount of love you develop over two certain characters *cough cough Mia cough Vin* whoa weird cough-!

I won’t even have to force you to read it, not after I tell you this… Worried Itachi. Do you know what that means?

OVERPROTECTIVE FATHER/HUSBAND.

This story isn’t exactly ‘undiscovered’, but I just wanted to share my treasure- no, my bible with you all.

~~~*~~~

Well, that’s it for this month’s issue on Undiscovered Gems! See you next time, bye bye!

-HibikiChi