❃Favorites❃

Hello peoples.  I’m Bre2k9, a new Favorites writer.  Hope you all enjoy my articles 

*~*~*~

Story Title: Shadow of Vengeance

Author: Shizake19

Summary: In a cruel world where certain ninja vie for ultimate power, a young boy lost among the crowd that is life becomes a target. On a normal day like any other his path is carved for vengeance. He sets out to discover his true strength but more importantly himself. Through all the lands and all the villages he sets out for knowledge, self-insight, the power he was born with, and most importantly, revenge.

My thoughts: I absolutely love this fanfiction, and there are multiple reasons for that.  For one, it’s one of the ones I’ve known the longest because the writer, Shizake19, is a friend of mine from the original fanfiction site I was on and came over here because of me telling him about Wattpad.  However, he isn’t on here because of the fact he’s my friend. No, this story is one of my favorites because of the story.  Ikari himself is a very good OC, and I love watching as he grows and bonds with other characters.  And there is a lot of originality in this story to me.  After all, it barely follows canon story line.  Yes, you heard me.  Ikari isn’t some kid from Konoha or Suna or Kiri or any big name village.  Does he go to them?  Sure.  Does that mean that they aren’t in the story at all?  No, they are.  But just as stops.  The fact it is so far from canon makes it so much more original than most stories I’m used to reading.  Heck, Naruto hasn’t even appeared once in the story!  Maybe that’s a turn-away to other people, but to me, it makes it even more of a story that should stand out for being different.  Shizake really deserves more reviews and followers and everything than he has gotten, so if you want to read a male OC who is pretty awesome and has a pretty original story line?  Go check out Shadow of Vengeance.

~~~***~~~***~~~***

Story Title: From the Ashes of War and Tragedy

Author: Shizake19

Summary: The Apocalypse has begun. A war has broken out between both Heaven and Hell. And, stuck in the middle, is Earth. Even in a world of shinobi, the humans don't stand a chance. They are becoming extinct, caught up in the war. Their only hope - The Four Horsemen. They are the only ones who can stop the war. They are the only ones who can find the guardians that will allow them to defeat the rulers of both realms. But will they be able to succeed, or will the shinobi world fall in a war that isn't even theirs?

My thoughts: Because Shizake deserves so much recognition to me, he is on here again.  I swear it is not favoritism to an old friend!  I just love his stories.  But this fanfiction, similarly to Shadow of Vengeance, is so spectacular to me because of its originality. The apocalypse for the shinobi with the four horsemen?  I mean, come on, how is this not amazing?  It was inspired by Darksiders, and I’ve never played the game, but I still find the plot amazing and just so much its own.  It’s another fanfic that deserves much more attention.

~~~***~~~***~~~***

Story Title: How to Write Naruto Fanfiction!

Author: Izunee

Summary: So you want to write Naruto fanfiction? Okay. That's cool. How much of it have you read? Thought so. Stuck for ideas? Yep, I thought so too. Well, this book is for you - you are the future of Naruto fanfiction, the future of the fandom...and to be honest, our only hope. Let me tell you, the present...it ain't pretty. There's a lot of people repeating the same mistakes over and over without even going to the wiki to check...and worse than that, there's people destroying my mind with it.  So how do we make Naruto fanfiction better? Well, that's what I am trying to do with this guide. Hopefully, this guide will inspire Naruto fanfiction writers everywhere to write stories that make me feel a bit less like reaching for the brain bleach and a little more like turning the page to the next chapter.   So what are you waiting for? Read on!

My thoughts: Okay, I’m fully aware this isn’t actually a story but a guide.  But you know what?  It’s a favorite anyway.  This guide is very good, and I recommend it for all Naruto fanfiction writers.  Even the good ones can learn stuff from it.  Like a lot of the stuff I learned as I went along as a writer, but that has taken about seven years.  This is an amazing guide for new writers.  It may be a bit long, but it is most definitely worth the read.  If taken seriously, it will most definitely help improve Naruto fanfiction writers.  So, like, seriously, check it out.  Izunee is very hilarious as well, making the read easier.