ღIntroductionღ

HELLO!!!~

I'm sorry, I'm just so dang excited!

I'm usually the admin in the background, occasionally helping when able so coming out to actually introduce the magazine is really cool!

So this month is March! Hopefully you know that, if not, well... good luck with your crisis of the concept of time.

But note to the lovely Naruto Magazine team, if you haven't seen it already we've got a discipline system put in order! Our lovely Avanthe got the idea from Otaku_Magazine. I feel like her and I are gonna be the good cop bad cop with it. 

So anyone who hasn't read it, go check it out under the "Important Announcements" 'book'!

And, if you're unable to do your next month's article then pm us! At the very least a week before the due date! We won't be mad if you tell us you're unable! But if you don't tell us, Avanthe will whip yo booty ;-; and not in the good way. 

Also, look at that smexy flipping profile pic (@ThePervySage) and cover (@IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK) Hot damn. Photogasm. Thank you for this beauty you both have graced us with.

Gosh, I need to shut up and get to the point! This month is St. Patrick's day themed! You know, Ireland, drinking (SAFELY), lucky charms, and all of that jazz!

SO BUST OUT YO LUCKY CHARMS AND NARUTO PLUSHIES AND GET THIS PARTAY STARTED!~

~~~***~~~***

{Excuse Avanthe for intruding on my co-admin's intro, but I just wanted to add that we got a buttloud of new members! We lost a number of 'workers', some for personal problems and others (majorly) because they had to be kicked out (mhm), but I know the following will be just as helpful!

@arisa_samora for Creative Director, alongside @ThePervySage.

@ThePervySage for Fangirl Mania, Interviewer and as one of our Back-Ups.

@superfangirl13 for Advice Columnist.

@JamieIsTheOnefor Undiscovered Gems.

@-Alex_The_King-for Finally Fessing Up and That One Character.

@Bre2k9for WoW and Favorites.

@Choklitaddictfor Favorites and Fanfic Reviews.

@Collette_Stormfor Fanfic Reviews.

@LaniaUchiha as one of our Back-Ups.

Welcome all of you! You haven't let us down so far~ :3

Lastly, the deadline AND three-month cycle dates will be posted at the very top of the bio for those who constantly forget the deadlines (especially those who work for other magazaines). But, of course, we will continue to remind you all on the message board, as always, to be fair. Watch out for those strikes!}