☪Finally Fessing Up☪

Welcome to this article of “Finally Fessing Up!”

And today, I’ll be your host: @-Alex_The_King-

Yay, this is my first time doing an article for this magazine, like, totes dream come true~! Okay, I’ll stop with that, today is St. Patrick’s Day! Whoop, whoop! So, I cracked my knuckles and started some research.

Anyways, thanks to the Issues and @AnIdiotOnTheInternet I got the jist of it all. So, I created a few questions and decided to throw them at a few people:

@Alexandria_Walker (a l e x)

@CloudedSkies (Cloud)

@xxUchihaHikarixx (Shilo)

@nicevibe (Jaiden Allen)

***~~~***

Q1. If I were to give you a four-leafed clover, what would you say you need the most luck on getting? Why?

@Alexandria_Walker: Well I don't really have a world-changing, dramatic wish... because, to be honest, I just CAN'T get my eyeliner straight! Only yesterday I went out to the shopping center and my friend dragged me to the public bathroom to fix it (I turned an embarrassing shade of red, I might add)! Apparently it was "like a drunken man with no thumbs had done it". Out of all of my friends, I am officially the only one who can't handle makeup, which is pretty sad considering I go to an all-girls school.

@CloudedSkies: A good boyfriend. I seem to attract the creepy, sleazy, stalker-like guys like flies. Literally. I had one guy message me a couple days ago actually, and the first thing he asked was, "So how many steak dinners would it take to turn you into my own little acrobat in bed?"

@xxUchihaHikarixx: I think I'd definitely need it for like, getting a shiny Pokémon from one of the games. Is that even acceptable? xD If not, then probably, I don't even know, drawing straight lines with ink or something. Why? Cause I like shiny Pokémon and I don't have steady hands at all.

@nicevibe: Oh, my health, for sure. On Thursday, actually, I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer, so I'll need all the luck I can get with my surgeries and stuff... And dealing with that AND diabetes, it's super hard.

***~~~***~~~***

Q2. What Naruto character(s) would you replace the gold at the end of a rainbow for?

@Alexandria_Walker: OH SWEET JESUS IS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MANY?! I'll try to keep it to two... just to prevent the reverse harem that flashed before my eyes... Probably... probably... p r o b a b l y-- DEIDARA AND HIDAN PLS! My two adorable Akatsuki’s... *tries hard not to list any more*

@CloudedSkies: Either Itachi Uchiha or Kakashi Hatake. Maybe even both. Can you imagine walking to the end of the rainbow, only to see Itachi and Kakashi standing there, utterly confused and covered in rainbow colors? With a red-faced leprechaun running around angrily at their feet, screaming profanities about his missing gold. Plus, I'd love to meet them.

@xxUchihaHikarixx: Shikamaru, Chouji, Gaara.

Shikamaru because he'd be fun to hang out with.

Chouji, because eating buddy.

Gaara, because I need a chibi potato in my life. :D

@nicevibe: Naruto, for sure... Hinata, Tsunade... Fuu - I love Fuu - Kushina, Princess Sara from the Naruto Shippuden movie... and Lee! <3